What is an informed consent form?
An informed consent form is an online document used by businesses, organizations, and institutions to get the consent of a patient, customer, or client for the procedure to be applied. Although it is not mandatory in every business, if you want to avoid any legal problems later, it would be better for you to get this form filled out.
The content of the informed consent form may vary according to the laws of the countries. In the case of underage children, their parents or guardians may be required to complete the form. Therefore, you should prepare your form by following the relevant regulations. By using forms.app's templates, you can create a form with all the features and form fields of informed consent forms.
Here's a quick video tutorial about how you can create your own informed consent in minutes:
How to create an informed consent form on forms.app?
Nothing is difficult on forms.app, where you can create forms for free. With its user-friendly interface, it doesn't show you anything you don't need. Although it is uncomplicated, it also does have the most necessary customization options. Build your form perfectly by following these steps:
- Before you can share your form, you must first register on forms.app.
- Choose the one that suits you from the informed consent form templates on this page.
- Edit your chosen template, add new form fields or delete existing ones.
- Design your document. You can add your company's logo and change the background.
- Enable the settings you want on the Settings page.
- Click the eye icon to see if something is missing from your form.
- Share your form on the Share page. You can choose the option to embed your form as iFrame into your website.
As you can see, forms.app has these and many other customization options. So to create a perfect form, use the perfect form builder forms.app. Register now for free and get the opportunity to use hundreds of templates!