How to create great sign-up forms for your business?
When organizing an event, conference, newsletter system, or program, first impressions determine your success. Focus on creating a sign-up form as a part of your event, program, or service. This way, people will be able to gain insights about your business or event and feel more attached to it. Here are some tips to improve your sign-up forms:
- Ask only the necessary questions: Many people try to avoid forms with very detailed questions. So, asking for basic information, such as email addresses and phone numbers would be enough for online signup forms. But you can also add an optional field for personal information.
- Add your logo and some photos of your event: Consider sign-up forms as a part of your business and make sure to customize your form to make it truly yours. Your brand logo will make people feel secure especially when they sign up for a premium event.
- Design elaborately: People learn a lot about your business from your sign-up form. Create a theme that tells about your business. For instance, green and white colors would be a good choice for nature events and ecology conferences.
- Inform people about their registration: Sending an email or opening a thank-you page let people know that they have successfully completed your online sign-up form.
How to edit the online sign-up form templates?
forms.app offers you powerful templates and features to create your own sign-up forms. The templates have all the necessary questions and form fields to set up your subscription system. Since forms.app focuses on being mobile-friendly, you can create your forms on any platform. Select one of the free templates and start editing the questions and change the design.
How to design your online sign-up forms?
The design of the form tells a lot about your business. forms.app provides you quick themes and advanced design options. You can easily select one of the themes and complete your form in a minute. Also, forms.app’s powerful design menu allows you to completely change how your form looks. Here, you can manually apply different colors, border shapes, fonts, and backgrounds.
After finishing your design, make sure to preview your form by clicking the eye button on the top. This will give you a general idea of how the form will look on different devices. Here, you can test your form to see whether it is as you want it, or not.
How to collect payments on your sign-up forms?
When you are offering a premium service, program, or an event, online registrations can be an issue. But, forms.app provides you with the best payment system and offers various methods for payment. You can easily ask for payment or donations from your guests, subscribers, or invitees by adding a payment field. People can pay via their debit & credit card and PayPal or Stripe accounts, on any device.
How to change your form settings?
forms.app has numerous advanced features that will help you create a better form. Also, the free sign-up form templates will provide a good example of how the settings should be. On the settings tab, you can access all the necessary options to fine tune your form settings, such as:
- The basic form options (showing captcha, allowing multiple submissions, etc.)
- Welcome and Thank-you pages
- Integration options for many purposes
- Time and quota settings
- Direct message option that will allow people to directly send messages to you via WhatsApp
How to share your online sign-up forms?
Reaching potential customers, attendees or users is only possible by sharing your form on many platforms. With forms.app, you can do just that in a matter of seconds. Share your form on your social media accounts, send it via emails or embed it into your website, maybe on your landing page. There is also an option to create a special URL for your signup form. So, people can easily access the form by clicking this link you share or directly on your website.
How to view and download your records?
forms.app provides its users with a detailed records page and statistics for their forms. After receiving responses, you will be able see them individually or as a list. Also, you can view and store your records on forms.app, or download them on any device with a few clicks. Try one of the free sign-up form templates, customize it freely and start reaching your potential customers!