Why use an online childcare registration form?
If you have a daycare center, you know the registrations can take some time and effort. But this will come to an end with forms.app’s child care registration form template. Creating online registration forms will reduce the paperwork drastically and save you a great deal of time. As for advertisements, sharing your online form on social media will help you get in contact with new people. So, this is a great opportunity for your business to improve.
After you collect registrations, you will have super organized and easily accessible form responses. And even the slightest moments can be decisive in case of an emergency. Of course, no one wants this, but if anything happens to a child at daycare, you will have immediate access to his or her medical information and emergency contact details. So, you will increase your chances of saving children when unexpected incidents happen. All you have to do is search for the name on the responses page.
How to create a good child care registration form with forms.app?
forms.app provides you with a great child care registration form sample and countless features so you can create your form in the way you have imagined. Once you have selected the free registration form sample, you can use it as a base for your daycare application form and start editing. According to your preferences, change the questions, add new ones, and arrange their order. And while customizing your form, you may consider some points to make your form even better.
- Ask for medical information and more than one emergency contact: This way, you will have enough information for emergency action and call the other person if the first contact is not available.
- Add your logo to the form: Your logo will show that you value your work and make people feel more secure. You can also add some photos or videos of your childcare center, so people see how children enjoy staying in your daycare center.
- Make sure your form is easy on the eye: Appearance determines many things. So, choose matching colors and a good background for your form to motivate the submitters.
- Enable notifications for each submission: forms.app offers advanced notification settings for your child care registration form. You can easily enable email or push notifications to get notified for each submission.
- Add a notes section or direct message option to learn about parents’ concerns and wishes: Sometimes, parents or guardians want to know more about daycare services and let the caretakers know about some details about their children. That’s why a comment field will put both you and the parents at ease.
After you finish your form, the only thing left is to post it on social media or embed it on your website. Afterward, you can easily review the registrations and get in contact with the parents. forms.app offers the best child care registration form template for your daycare center!