Benefits of using an online course registration form
Whether it is a private or public course, students can easily register for your class by filling out a student registration form. Previously, this would mean a lot of paperwork and effort. But it is all in the past now, because forms.app provides a great solution. By selecting the online course registration form template and creating a form for your class, you can make the whole registration process easier and more flexible for everyone.
- Easily collect information: Online registrations allow students to register for a course by entering their details, such as their education, contact information, and so on. The form will also provide a clean layout for the registration details. Thus, you will have well-organized records, and accessing them later won’t be a problem.
- Reach more people: Once you create your form by using forms.app’s free course registration form template, you can share the form on social media, embed it into your website, or print a QR code for your flyers.
- Accept payments online: If you have a private class, you can securely collect payments for registrations. After you add a payment field, people will be able to pay for attending your class via their credit/debit card or PayPal accounts.
- Save your time: Every second of your time is valuable. So, don’t waste it with the tiring paperwork. An online class registration form will do all the job for you. All you have to do is create your form by using the course registration form template and review the responses.
Creating the perfect course registration form for your class
Some registration forms, such as the dance class registration form or language course registration form can have specific questions, layout, and design. But there are some common aspects you may consider when creating your form.
- Explain the course and its goals: If you will share the form on your social media account, explaining what the course is about and what it offers to people can be helpful. Also, you can add the description on the page if you are planning to embed the form into your website.
- Set time and registration limits: To maintain an education quality, limiting the number of students might be a good choice. On the form settings, you can easily set a quota and time limit for the registrations.
- Make the form accessible for a specific location: Unless your course is online, only the people who live in the same area will be attending your classes. By limiting the registration for a specific location, those who live outside your city or country won’t be able to register for the course.
- Have an engaging design: A good design is most of the time what keeps people on the website or form. With forms.app, you can have a professional design with a few clicks. Try different backgrounds, add your logo or photos of your class, and preview the form before saving it.
- Add a field for terms and conditions: Including a terms and conditions field lets people know about the details of the course and can be helpful for legal reasons. With this field, people will be able to submit the form only when they accept the terms and conditions.
Editing your course registration form
forms.app offers an online course registration form template that comes with all the necessary questions and fields. So, you can use the form sample for general class registrations without changing anything at all. In addition to that, forms.app provides you with advanced customization options. You can easily change the questions & fields, arrange their order, add conditions for them, and so forth.
After you finish with all the questions, you can customize your form even more by changing its design. Either select one of the forms.app’s free themes or apply the changes manually. For instance, having a relevant background with your class, or suitable colors will make your form professional and astonishing. After your enrollment form is complete, all you have to do is save it and wait for the registrations.
Reviewing and downloading the registrations
With forms.app, reviewing the responses individually or as a list is possible and more effortless. Further, you can make use of special charts forms.app offers for you. After reviewing the student registrations, store the record on forms.app or download them on any device with a few clicks. To create your form and accept students for your lessons, use forms.app’s free course registration form template today!