What is a release form?
A release form is an online document in which a releasor gives consent to release a certain legal liability. Therefore, it is very similar to consent forms. They are mainly used in the photography, film, and music industries. It can be used to remove a released photo, video, or audio.
How to make your own release form on forms.app?
There are many free release form templates you can use on forms.app. Some of the templates you can find here are release forms for photos, models, videos, and so on. Start creating your form by following these steps:
- You can edit your form on the first page. There are options for moving, adding, and deleting form fields. You can add different types of form fields but if you are using a template you will have the most useful form field type.
- Secondly, design your form. For a serious and professional form design, you can choose basic colors and a theme.
- And you can enable some settings on the Settings page. There are many options you can utilize.
- Preview your form to see how it will be seen on desktop, mobile, and tablet by clicking the eye icon.
- Share your form with the relevant person/people by choosing an option: Share with a direct link or send it via e-mail.
Why should I use an online release form?
Release forms are a type of form that has been used for a long time. But those who use these forms know that papers are bound to be lost, torn, and worn out. On the other hand, online documents are never lost, damaged, or obsolete. Apart from these, online documents have features such as:
- It's pretty easy to send the document
- No documentation and shipping fees
- Any problem can be fixed immediately
Now, if you want to make a release form, use forms.app and its powerful features today. It is totally free to get started and use these templates!