What is a tattoo release form?
A Digital Tattoo Release Form is an online document that states the potential risks associated with getting a tattoo and releases the artist and their tattoo studio from any liability in the event of an injury. By creating online agreement forms, you can easily collect consent for any body art, permanent makeup, tattoos, and more.
What is on a tattoo waiver form?
Whether people are getting a tattoo and piercing or removing them, a tattoo content form will hold your studio innocent in case of injury or unforeseen events. The tattoo consent forms should include the following information:
- The name and contact information of the tattoo artist
- The location and type of tattoo
- The date field for the applied date of the tattoo
- Terms and conditions
- The name and signature of the person getting the tattoo
- The name and contact information of the parent or guardian if the person getting the tattoo is underage