What is a self-evaluation form?
A self-evaluation form is an online document in which participants evaluate themselves on a particular subject. This can be done either with a number scale or short and long answer form fields. Especially the human resources department of the companies will share these free self-evaluation forms with the employees and find important findings that will improve the company.
These forms can allow you to evaluate the job performance of your employees 360 degrees. Because in addition to the questions you include, the questions asked in the form allow you to examine many aspects of an employee.
How can I create my own self-evaluation form on forms.app?
Creating an online form is a piece of cake. You can easily create, edit, design, and share your form with no coding knowledge required. The forms created on forms.app are entirely customizable. Start creating and customizing your form by following the steps below:
- Firstly, log into your forms.app account
- Choose a self-evaluation form template to use
- Edit your form by moving, adding, or deleting form fields
- Design your form; choose between a list view or a step view and select a theme
- Adjust the settings on the Settings page
- Preview your form so you can spot if there is a flaw
- Share your form on the Share page. Choose the right sharing option for you.
Why should I use a self-evaluation form for my company?
There are many reasons to use an online form. Firstly, you will be able to track employee performance and have a full picture of your employees. Your employees will realize themselves with this evaluation process, and you will be able to provide better and quality service because you will understand what your employees want. It is also possible to use these forms before hiring to see if the applicant fits the job description. Apart from these, there are benefits such as:
- You will have a better performance appraisal system
- It encourages employee engagement
- You can provide them with the most suitable place to work by understanding the demands of your employees
- Your employees will find that they are appreciated for the work they do
Can self-evaluation forms be used in schools?
One of the areas where self-evaluation forms are used the most is in schools. Teachers make these forms in order to enable their students to know and realize themselves. Teachers can guide their students more easily according to the data in these forms. You can choose the subject of the form based on any lesson, or you can ask your students to evaluate their personal development in general. Start creating your form for free using the self-evaluation form templates on forms.app now!