What is a petition form?
A petition form is a document commonly used by non-governmental organizations to collect petition signatures online. You can freely embed it on your website. Thus, you can quickly spread your form to large audiences and reach the required number of signatures.
How can I create a petition form for my website?
Although forms.app offers you free petition form templates; these forms can be considered raw. In order to cook your form according to your own taste, you need to edit, design, and finally share it. If you follow the steps below, your form will be created:
- To share a free form on forms.app, you must first be registered.
- You can move, add, or delete form fields to edit your form.
- You can design your form and add the emblem or logo of your organization.
- Configure some settings and get ready to share your form.
- Embed your form on your website as iFrame.
Advantages of online petition forms
Today, it is effortless to collect signatures, thanks to online forms. The way to reach people from any part of the world very quickly and effectively is to be online. Instead of one-sided communication with people on your website or social media, you establish interactive communication with petition forms. In this way, you can find more participants in your organization and have your voice heard in the authority you want.
- They can be created at any time
- Restrictions and quotas can prevent abusing
- Just because it's online doesn't mean it's ineffective; online petition forms have had many successes worldwide
- An important tool in raising awareness
If you want the change, create a petition form now!