What is a request to restrict the use of confidential information?
A request to restrict the use of confidential information is an online document that can be used by various organizations to allow their partners and customers a way to request confidentiality. With an online restriction form, you can gather requests for restricting trade secrets, customer data, financial information, and other types of confidential information that must be kept secure. This request form can be used by various individuals and organizations, including:
- Legal professionals may use this form to protect the confidentiality of customer information and data.
- Healthcare organizations may use this form to protect patient information.
- Government agencies may use this form to protect sensitive information.
- Companies and organizations can offer this form to protect internal confidential information.
- Federal agencies may use this form to collect information to draft an agreement for government partner companies.