What is a life coaching intake form?
A life coaching intake form is a document that is used to gather information about a person's life and goals. This information can then be used by the life coach to create a plan of action that will help the person achieve their goals. The intake form typically includes questions about the person's background, education, work experience, personal interests, and goals. Using a client intake form will help you gather all this information before the session and create the right coaching program for your prospective clients.
Why use an online life coaching intake form?
It can be hard to gather all the information you need about someone's life and goals in order to create a plan of action. Without the right information, it can be difficult for the life coach to help the person achieve their goals. The life coaching intake form is designed to gather all the relevant information about a person in one place. This allows the life coach to have a clear understanding of what the person wants to achieve and develop a plan of action that is tailored specifically for them.
What should I ask in my life coaching intake form?
In the life coaching intake form, coaching business owners typically ask for information about the person's background, including their education and work experience, as well as personal information and contact information. And this life coaching intake form comes with sample questions you can simply use with a few changes, like the inquiry form templates. To help you further, we have created a list of questions you may ask in your online forms:
- What are your values?
- What results do you want to see in your life by the end of this coaching session?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- How much control do you think you have over these problems and goals right now?
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to achieving your goals?
- What has stopped you from reaching your goals in the past?
- Why did you choose life coaching as a solution?
- How much money are you willing to invest in this process?
- What is your availability?
- What is the best way to contact you?