Start fresh with a yearly plan. Now 65% off! ❄️ 🏷️
HubSpot is a great platform for marketing, sales, and customer service. You can increase its effectiveness by using modern and professional forms. And that is exactly what forms.app’s integration with HubSpot does.
The HubSpot integration basically syncs data between your forms and your HubSpot account. When a new response has been submitted, this integration will be in action and create a contact profile, deal, or company automatically. So, how can you set up this integration? Here are the simple steps you should follow:
2. Scroll down to find HubSpot and click on the “Connect” button.
3. Enter your HubSpot credentials and hit “Login.”
4. Click on the “choose account” button to give forms.app access to your account.
5. Once you are back to the Settings page, select which of the HubSpot properties you want to connect to your form
6. Click on the check box, if you want to update contacts if they already registered.
7. Enable “Create a Company” or “Create a Deal” options if you want to.
8. Fill out your form and test the integration before sharing your form.
That is all you have to do to enable forms.app’s HubSpot integration. You can also check other integrations and how to use them.