Start fresh with a yearly plan. Now 65% off! ❄️ 🏷️
Every business has to care and value for its employees. Paying attention to the wellness of employees and managers will carry your company to a high level, needless to say. For that reason, the need for employee feedback is inevitable. The effective usage of employee feedback is vital at that point.
In this article, we have gathered 30+ insightful employee feedback statistics for 2023 to get ideas and help you understand its effectiveness. If you are ready to be persuaded by these eye-opening statistics and learn the importance of it with techniques and more, start reading now!
Employee feedback research may be a complicated or hard process at first. But when you see its advantages, your mind will change. Basically, you have more than only one reason for receiving feedback from team members, including all the employees at work. Honest feedback coming from your team helps you to:
Because of all these important points, you should never underestimate the power of feedback cultures. If you aren't satisfied enough, you need to check out 30+ employee feedback statistics given below!
Statistics are excellent proof of facts or phenomena. With the help of valuable data, you can predict the future better and make your plans according to it. Moreover, it will help you improve decision-making. If you want to master the related issue, you need to have a look at these 30+ employee feedback statistics:
1. Companies that routinely provide feedback report turnover rates are 14.9% lower than the ones that don’t. (builtin)
2. Companies implementing appreciation programs see 31% less voluntary turnover. (ebn)
3. 37% of workers claim they would feel motivated to work harder if they received more personal recognition. (Great Place To Work)
4. When they receive little to no feedback, 98% of employees stop caring about their jobs. (Zippia)
5. Research shows that a sincere “thank you” may spark a 69% rise in the probability that workers will exert additional effort on the job. (Great Place To Work)
6. 75% of employees think that feedback is important. (LinkedIn Talent)
Source: LinkedIn Talent
7. Companies that regularly solicit input have 14.9% lower turnover rates. (Gallup)
8. Employees believe they would work harder 69% of the time if they thought their efforts were better appreciated. (officevibe)
9. Throughout the year, 63% of Gen Z respondents stated they would want to get more timely, helpful performance feedback (PR Newswire)
10. 92% of respondents concurred with the statement that “Negative” feedback if delivered properly, is effective at improving performance. (LinkedIn Talent Blog)
11. 66% of workers said they would leave if they felt unappreciated. (Forbes)
12. 32% of workers must wait more than three months before receiving feedback from their management. (officevibe)
13. Employee engagement was three times higher among those whose leaders scored in the top 10 percent on providing feedback among those whose leaders scored in the bottom 10 percent. Naturally, the survey also found that employees of the worst 10% leaders were three times more likely to consider resigning. (hr daily community)
14. 85% of workers claim they take more responsibilities when they are satisfied at work. (Culture Partners)
15. When managers provide little to no feedback to their staff, 98% of workers will be actively disengaged employees. (officevibe)
16. 48 percent of workers care more about their work when they are happier at work. (Culture Partners)
17. 39% of workers claim they do not feel valued at work. (officevibe)
18. Less than 30% of respondents really obtain feedback on their work, despite the fact that 45% of respondents value input from colleagues and clients. (LinkedIn Talent Blog)
19. 73 percent of workers think they collaborate better when they are happier at work. (Culture Partners)
20. 89% of HR leaders concur that regular peer feedback and check-ins are essential for better results. (Forbes)
21. Workers who are not engaged at work cost American businesses up to $550 billion as an annual performance review. (HR Drive)
22. 61% of workers claim that they are burnt out in their present position. (Career Builder)
Source: Career Builder
23. 89% of employees at businesses support programs to promote well-being are more likely to recommend their employer as a great place to work. (American Psychology Associaton)
24. The wellness program offered by their employer has influenced their lifestyle decisions, according to 61% of the workforce. (Aflac)
25. More than 92% of performance evaluations are either conducted yearly, semi-annually, or never even scheduled. (weekdone)
26. Managers who got strengths input had an 8.9% increase in profitability post-intervention compared to units in which the manager received no feedback in a simple of 469 business units ranging from retail outlets to big industrial facilities. (Gallup)
27. According to 37% of the respondents, more individual recognition would motivate them to deliver superior work consistently. (Great Place To Work)
Source: Great Place To Work
28. According to SHRM, peer recognition has a 36% higher likelihood of having a beneficial effect on financial performance than manager-only recognition. (ebn)
29. When their boss delivers daily feedback, employees are 3.6 times more likely to strongly agree that they are driven to accomplish a great job. (Workplace)
30. Sales and productivity are both increased by 31% when people are happy. (ebn)
In order to get feedback from employees, if you want to do it in the fastest way you can, you need an online form builder. By creating your own online builder, you can ask the questions you want, organize it based on your needs, or design it as you wish. If you want to do all these for free and in the easiest way, there is one option left: forms.app
As long as you follow these X basic steps given above, you can easily create your form:
In the first place, you need to log in to your existing account. However, if you do not have one, you can immediately create your forms.app account within seconds. Do not forget that you can quickly log in with your Google, Facebook, and Apple accounts.
Login and create an account
forms.app presents you with many varieties, beginning with your employee feedback survey. If you want to start from the beginning and decide on each detail, you need to start from scratch. However, if you do not want to lose so much time, you can choose an existing employee feedback survey template from the site. But if you keep up with the latest trends, you can generate your survey with AI in seconds!
Start from scratch or generate with AI
Questions are the key part here. By considering your company’s priorities or needs, you must carefully decide on the questions. If you are in need of further employee surveys, you can also have a look at our articles for question examples to use in your work stress surveys, employee motivation surveys, or employee wellness surveys.
Add your questions
Now that you have completed the first three steps, it is time to let your creativity do the work for you! You can change the theme, size, and type of the font, backdrop, colors, or anything that is related to the design of your survey. Also, you can add your company’s logo or name to the survey.
Customize your form
In the final step, you can share your employee feedback survey with your target via many platforms. While sharing, you can make decisions on the public, limited, and private link setting options. Moreover, you can preview the link and check for meta titles, meta descriptions, or meta images.
Share your employee feedback survey
To wrap it all up, each employee feedback statistic given above carries a vital importance for the businesses. By examining each data very carefully, a company or business, regardless of sector, can find lots of solutions or improvements that can impact employees positively. For that reason, the place of employee feedback is undeniable.
In order to achieve all these, you will need a good strategy to collect employee feedback and forms.app is the answer to all your questions! If you have read till here, you know what to do from where to start, so take action now and do not forget that happy employees, happy companies!
Şeyma is a content writer at forms.app. She loves art and traveling. She is passionate about reading and writing. Şeyma has expertise in surveys, survey questions, giveaways, statistics, and online forms.