What is a waitlist registration form?
A waitlist registration form is an online document in which you register participants to waitlist for a job, event, contest, or education. Since the area of this form is quite wide from schools to companies, the number of people who need this form is also quite high. And if you use a form builder site, like forms.app, you can create your form without any effort.
With waitlist registration forms, you can collect personal information such as phone numbers, emails, and other relevant information for your waiting list. Then, you can easily integrate your form with established third-party applications like Google Sheets or MS Excell. Lastly, remember to enable waitlist notifications from the Settings page.
How to create my free waitlist registration form?
forms.app offers many different types of registration form templates, and the waitlist registration form is only one of them. With this template, you can accept waitlist registrations. Creating a form won’t take your time and automate your job. Start by following these steps:
- Open this waitlist registration form sample or create a blank form
- Add or delete form fields on the Edit page
- Design your form; you can add your logo as the background image, change the theme of your form
- You can enable notifications, adjust quota or schedule, and many more settings on the Settings page
- Share your form; share the direct link or share on any social media or embed it on your website