Why use an online career path survey?
Employee training and development play an essential role in businesses and their growth. With a solid program, managers can maintain great levels of job satisfaction and employee engagement; not to mention expanding the employee capabilities. In order to start a learning and development program, however, knowing the career interests of your employees is a must.
By using this online career path survey template, you can learn how the employees feel about their current positions. Furthermore, knowing your employees and their career plans will help you create a more cooperative workspace for everyone. A career path survey will provide invaluable data, such as:
- the aspired positions
- employee weaknesses and strengths
- employee satisfaction
- personality types
- Possible changes in the teams
How to create a better career path survey on forms.app?
It’s agreed that using a career quiz can be a great part of the company culture and help your employees grow professionally. That’s why forms.app offers you facilitating solutions for creating free career tests and career-related surveys. As a matter of fact, using this online career path survey template alone will make things much easier.
As the career path survey template on forms.app includes general questions about career choices, you can have your custom form with a few changes. While doing so, you may edit some questions according to your business, employees, and market field. This will have a great impact on your results. You should also use some of the following tips to learn more about the employees.
- If you plan to ask personal questions, make sure to leave some of them optional.
- Clearly state the information will not be shared or mentioned in the workplace.
- Make sure to ask if they plan to work in other industries.
- Add a free writing space for their notes and comments.
- Encourage the employees to write about their thoughts on how the teams can work more effectively.
- Lastly, make sure to ask if they are satisfied with the company and their current position.