What is brand personality?
Brand personality is the human attribute that a company has. Several brand archetypes exist, and companies can adjust their strategy by filling out this type of questionnaire themselves or using it to collect data from their target audience. Here are some examples of brand personalities:
- Competence: Successful and accomplished companies that have proved their capabilities
- Sophistication: Finesse and Elegant companies that hold a certain prestige
- Excitement: Companies that highlight freedom, youth, and beauty
- Sincerity: Certain types of companies where family values come to mind first
- Ruggedness: Rough and tough companies that will not surrender to any difficulties
Create your brand personality questionnaire now!
Even the definition of brand personality tells you how it is vital to understand brand attributes, how you or your target audience perceive the brand. This completely free brand personality questionnaire template includes all the general questions to ask and will help you dearly in the form creation process. You can also browse market research survey templates to learn more about your business. Select this template and start creating your form now for free!