How do I create my teacher evaluation form?
forms.app is the perfect platform where you can create beautiful evaluation forms, like this teacher evaluation form. Thanks to its simple and clean UI, you can create teaching evaluation forms in minutes. Plus, you will have many free templates to choose from. This will greatly reduce the form creation time and gives you professional results. Follow these steps to start creating a teacher evaluation form for your educational institute:
1-Sign in to your forms.app account
2-Click "use template" to import this teacher evaluation form sample
3-Give your form a title and add the school logo to the form
4-Edit the existing form fields or add new ones
5-Professionally design your form
6-Change publishing settings
7-When you are finished, click "Share" to send your form to students or observers
8-Review the responses you receive, and use them to improve your teaching
Example questions you may include in your teacher evaluation form
Questions in your evaluation form may vary greatly, but it typically includes sections for rating the teacher's strengths and weaknesses, as well as comments. The form can be used as part of an annual appraisal process, or it may be distributed irregularly to see a teacher’s performance. To give you an idea of what kind of questions you may include in your teacher evaluation, here are some examples:
- How do you rate the overall quality of the course?
- How do you rate the instructor's knowledge of the subject matter?
- How do you rate the instructor's ability to communicate information?
- How do you rate the instructor's teaching methods?
- How do you rate the instructor's interaction with students?
- Would you recommend this course to others?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?