What should be on the student transfer form?
The student transfer application form is different from the school application form. This is an official document and should be created with care and attention. A student transfer form should commonly include the following:
- Student name
- Registration number
- Date of joining the school
- Parent information or guardian information
- Reason of transfer
- City of transfer
- Contact information
- Confirmation and Signature
How to create a student transfer application form on forms.app
Online forms are an easy way to collect and record the information of the person filling out the form. It would be a professional process for both you and the students if you use such documents for transfer requests in your institution. With forms.app, you can quickly create these forms. Follow the steps below to create a student transfer application form.
- Choose the student transfer application form template from forms.app's free templates.
- Add new fields to pre-made questions or delete unwanted fields in the template.
- Customize your application form.
- Add a signature field for obtaining electronic signatures
- You can share it using the form link or embed it on your institution's website.
With forms.app's free and perfectly designed templates; you will be able to save time and keep data safe by creating a student transfer application form. Get started by clicking the “use template” button today!