In which cases should the pre-trip inspection form be filled?
Frequent inspection of the vehicle and filling out a pre-trip inspection form may not always give you the most accurate result. There are certain situations in which you should have your vehicle inspected. Here are a few of them:
● If departing within 24 hours
● If any part of the vehicle has been replaced
● If working with different drivers
What questions should be asked on the pre-trip inspection form?
When preparing your form, you should make sure to ask only the necessary questions. We'll give you a few tips on what to ask when customizing a pre-trip inspection form template or creating one from scratch on forms.app.
● Add questions for date and time: you can do this by pressing the 'Add New Field' button and comparing the starting and ending kilometers.
● Detail questions about the general condition of the vehicle: by adding a single selection question field to your inspection forms, it can ask questions about the condition of the fuel tank, oil and antifreeze level, exhaust, fuel tank, and tires; You can ask to be marked as 'passed' or 'failed'.
How to customize the online pre-trip inspection form design?
forms.app gives you unlimited options to customize the background, colors, borders, and font. But that's not all! To make your form more custom, go to the form settings tab. Here you can customize the thank you page by enabling it. Finally, copy the embed code to add it to your website. You can also share your form on social media or send it by email.