What is a non-conformity report form?
A non-conformity report (NCR) is a digital document generally used by construction industries to record and examine works that have not met required quality standards. These forms are essential for the construction industry and occupational safety. The data collected as a result of these reports will reveal the cause of the errors and will prevent repeating them by learning about these mistakes.
In the past, creating forms was a time-consuming task. And examining the completed forms after creating them was also a very difficult task for the project managers or project team. The advantage of online forms eliminates these two problems. By using a form-creating tool such as forms.app, you can start with the template you want in minutes and analyze the results from anywhere and anytime. And you can take corrective or preventive actions accordingly.
How to create an online non-conformity report form on forms.app
You will probably spend less time creating a non-conformity report form than reading this article. This is how easy it is to create an online form. You need to find the relevant report template first. Then follow the steps below to complete your form:
- Sign in or sign up for forms.app
- Open your free non-conformity report form template, or if you want, you can start with a blank page
- Edit your form; adding or deleting form fields is easy; just click on the relevant form field, and you will see the configurations
- Design your form, choose step or list view and change the theme as you wish and customize the general view of your form
- Customize your settings, you can enable notifications and integrate your report form with available applications
- Preview your form by clicking on the eye icon to see how it will be seen on different devices
- Share your form on the last page, whether by sharing the direct link or sharing it on a social media