What is an online funny poll, and how to create it?
Funny online polls include icebreaker questions, and respondents enjoy answering the survey. Response rates are higher than in a formal survey because funny poll questions create a friendly atmosphere. Whatever your target audience, these types of surveys are effective for even the most stubborn people.
Step into the colorful world of forms.app with its user-friendly interface. You can create your surveys professionally with the option to use many smart features for free. In addition, it will only take a few minutes to customize your survey according to your purposes. Follow the steps below and let them guide you!
- Step 1: Select the ready-made survey templates and click the plus button to add fun questions.
- Step 2: Select the type of question you want to create from the format field on the side. For example, using multiple-choice poll questions will allow respondents to choose multiple answers.
- Step 3: When you have finished adding all the questions, go to the “Design” tab. You can change the theme here or fully customize the survey content.
- Step 4: From the “Settings” tab, you can add a welcome page for a polite greeting. Or express your satisfaction with a thank you page. You can also adjust your notification settings in this section.
- Step 5: Preview what your survey looks like and share it with your audience. Simply use the link to share, or you can easily embed it on your website.
How to use fun poll questions to increase your response rates
It is true that fun survey questions increase response rates, but there are important points to consider when creating your questions to be fun and engaging. As the name suggests, they should be fun, and you should not avoid using interesting or intriguing questions. Don’t hold back your sense of humor, and support it with visuals when creating these fun surveys. This will make the survey more memorable and increase the completion rate.
Why use fun polls?
As its purpose is to be fun, these surveys can be used in a variety of contexts. For instance, it can be easily used in entertainment, marketing, brand awareness, education, and many other sectors. Using the brand name and image in the survey among the fun questions can be a creative way to increase brand awareness. In addition, placing your logo representing your brand in your survey with forms.app is also important for advertising and increasing memorability.