Why use an online donation form?
If you are looking for donations for your project, business, or event, an online donation form is all you need. With an online form, you can reach more people and make the donation process easy as a pie for your potential donors. Also, forms.app supports many payment options for charitable donations, online fundraising, and any other donations.
How to create a perfect online donation form?
If you want to collect donations online, you have to make the process easy for your donors. And luckily, forms.app will help you create a great online donation form within a couple of minutes. After you select one of the online donation form templates, you can easily change the questions and general layout. But it is also possible to use the form template without changing anything at all.
- Keep it simple: People generally avoid long and detailed forms. So, you should keep the number of questions at a minimum. Also, make sure to have a simple, easy-to-navigate layout.
- Have an elegant design: The first impressions last. That is definitely true. People can learn a lot from how the form looks. That’s why having a professional-looking form will affect the donations. With forms.app, you have many options about the design. For example, you can easily select one of the free themes or design your form manually. Once you’ve finished, preview how your form will look on other devices and make sure that it is mobile-friendly.
- Explain why people should donate to your project or organization: People who are interested in your work will want to know how the donation will be used. So, adding a brief explanation should make things clear and motivate your potential donors.
- Offer various donation methods: If you want to collect as many donations as possible, having different payment methods is more than necessary. Fortunately, forms.app allows you to add many payment methods to your form. For example, by signing in your PayPal or Stripe account through forms.app, you can easily accept donations from other accounts. And through these gateways, people can donate to your project or organization via their credit or debit cards in less than a minute.
- Make your form accessible: One of the best features of an online donation form is that people can access the form from anywhere and at any time. forms.app allows you to share your form on your social media accounts, embed it into your website, print it as a QR code, or send them via emails. This way, you can reach more people and collect more funds for your organization.
How to choose the best options for your online donation form?
forms.app has countless form options to offer you. Once you have done editing the questions and changing the design, head over to the settings page to fine-tune your online donation form. There, you can:
- Enable notifications for the submissions
- Integrate your form with an accounting application to send receipts
- Set a publishing date and quota for responses
- Set up a Thank You page
- And explore other options to create the form in the way you have imagined
Lastly, you can share your online donation form on social media or embed it on your website. And make sure to check other sharing options to get the most out of your form. Use the forms.app’s online donation form template and start raising money now!