How to create a good client feedback form?
Businesses collect feedback from their customers to learn the strong and weak points of their services or products. This way, business owners understand the needs and desires of their customers and have a chance to improve their business. To create a good and efficient feedback form, you have to consider a few aspects.
- The questions on your client feedback form should be specific: So you will be able to address the issues pointed out by the clients. You can use the client feedback form template as a base and edit the questions according to your business type.
- Showing you care for your customers’ opinions is fundamental: Everyone wants to write feedback if they think it will matter. You can easily show how much you value your clients’ opinions by sending a nice email to them after their feedback.
- Right time gives the right results: Asking for feedback at the right time will increase the chance of getting proper results. Share your client survey form just after they use your services or your product arrives. Keep scrolling to learn your sharing options.
- Include a net promoter score or overall opinion for a better evaluation: A net promoter score shows the possibility of your customers advising your service or product to their friends and family. After selecting forms.app’s client feedback form template, add this field to easily see the overall situation.
- Design for the eye, design for the future: The design of your client feedback form reflects your care for your clients. And designing your form elaborately is another way to show your desire to satisfy your customers and improve your business.
How to edit your customer feedback form sample?
Client feedback form questions should be written intently, so they should be related to a specific aspect of your service. This way, you can compare the success of different points in your business, and have a better image of what your customers want.
If you are looking for client satisfaction survey examples, forms.app’s client feedback form template will provide you a general base for your form. It has all the features of a general client feedback form, so you can even use it without changing anything. With our form builder, you can add new questions and remove or edit the existing ones. forms.app offers you multiple choices about the question types.
You can direct questions to your customers in many ways by changing the field types. For example, you can add an opinion scale, where the customers rate on one to five according to your question, or a single - multiple selection field, where they choose between the answers you provide. Our form creator has all the question types you need when creating an evaluation form, such as star rating, text field, and many more.
How to design your feedback form?
A nice design indicates that you value your customers and are open to change. With forms.app you can easily select a theme for your client feedback form or apply manual changes. All you have to do is click the design button on the top. You can finish your design in a matter of seconds or make it detailed as possible. Add your logo to the satisfaction survey template for a professional survey form. Your clients will feel like they are still using your product or service. With our form builder, you can:
- Create a color set for your eye-pleasing feedback forms,
- Change the font type or color
- Add a different background
How to share your client feedback form?
Sharing your feedback form at the right time and in the right way is essential to collecting proper results. For example, asking for event feedback just after the event will give you the most accurate results.
forms.app offers you all the tools to make sharing easy and flexible. If you provide a service on the web, you can directly embed your form into your website. Let’s say you have a restaurant customer feedback form, you can create a special QR code for your form and put it into the menu or on the table. This way, your clients give detailed feedback about your product, service, or even customer service. Create your form and start collecting your feedback!