Benefits of using an online church donation form
For churches and church groups, some merits of people, such as fellowship, generosity, and solidarity, have a deeper meaning. Generally, church members and others donate to the churches for many reasons. But, this process can be long and require extra effort if you only accept donations in the church. Fortunately, an online church donation form can solve all the problems and make this process easy and flexible.
- People will make donations anywhere and anytime: Now the church donation form is online, people will no longer have to go to a church to make donations. This way, they can donate a specific amount you decide or any amount they like at their homes, offices, and so on.
- Reaching more people is possible with online forms: Online forms you have created by using forms.app’s free church donation form sample can be easily shareable and accessible. This way, you will have a chance to reach more people and receive more funds for the church. After creating your form, post the link on social media, send it to the regular sponsors via email, or print it as a QR code for flyers.
- You can offer various payment options: One of the important things about online donations is the payment methods. With online forms, the more options, the merrier. By using forms.app, you can offer many payment options, such as PayPal or Stripe accounts and debit or credit cards.
- Keeping track of donations is easy: With a traditional church donation form, you have to deal with all the paperwork when collecting donations and checking them afterward. Naturally, this would take your time more than it should. But thanks to online forms and forms.app’s free form template for accepting church donations; you don’t have to worry. An online church donation form will handle the payment/data collecting process for you, and you can access the records anytime you want. Also, you will find what you are looking for faster and easier as the records are online.
How do I create a good church donation form?
Because the donation process will be similar for most of the churches, you may easily use forms.app’s church donation form sample as a base for your form. This way, you will save a great deal of time and effort. But, considering some points when editing the form may help you create better donation forms.
- Add the church's name on the top: Customizing your form shows that you care about sponsors. And making sure the church name is visible on the form is essential. Also, you may consider adding some church photos either on the form or as a background.
- Add a brief explanation on how the donations will be used: It is important that supporters know how their contributions will be used. So, you can add a short description box to explain the purposes of these donations.
- Use smart integration options: Since churches are tax-exempt organizations, tax deduction through charitable donations to churches is possible. That’s why sending a church donation receipt can be necessary. Fortunately, forms.app offers many integration options with key applications. After creating your form, you can easily head over to the form setting for integration options and select an accounting application for the receipts.
Customizing your online church donation form
forms.app’s free form template to collect church donations come with all the necessary questions and fields, such as contact information, payment field, and so on. So it is possible to use the form template as it is. But forms.app also offers many handy features for customizing your online form.
You can change the questions on the edit page or add new ones with a few clicks. For example, if you believe the address or phone number of sponsors can be useful in the future, you can easily add questions by clicking the plus button. You may also drag and drop fields to arrange their order. Once you have finished the content, you can move to the design menu for further customization.
Designing your church donation form
Since the appearance of the form may affect the donations, having an engaging and basic design is important for a church donation form. And forms.app provides you with all the handy features you need for designing your form. On the Design tab, you will find various free themes you can choose from and other customization options to use. Select a theme for a quick start, or design your form from the scratch with advanced settings.
After you are comfortable with the design, you can preview how the form will look on other devices by clicking the eye button. Now, your form is ready to collect donations for the church. Start using forms.app’s church donation form template and get started to collect donations in no time!