Google Drive is one of the most commonly preferred cloud services out there. It is used by millions of individuals and organizations. To automate storing your responses and response attachments, you can easily connect your forms to Google Drive in less than a minute.
Integrating your forms to Google Drive helps you store your responses, as well as the documents and images you have collected. This requires just a few steps and will only take seconds.
1. Open your form and head over to the “Connect” tab:
2. Scroll down to find Google Drive and click on “Connect”:
3. Sign in and choose a Google account:
4. On the integration settings, you can:
5. Save your integration and test how it works.
That’s it! Now, you can easily and automatically store your responses and collected files on your Google Drive account. This is a great way to back up or share the results of your forms. Go to forms.app and connect your form to Google Drive now.