Businesses, brands, social media users, and people generally are interested in understanding what people think of them. Asking the other party questions is the best way to learn about your target audience. Online quizzes are a great way to pass the time, share knowledge, and get to know your audience better. You can learn more about your target market by posing specific questions about your company or sector.
These days, social media quizzes are an essential component of marketing plans. Social media quizzes can engage and amuse your followers, increase social traffic, increase revenue, and generate leads, thanks to their accessibility and versatility. There are many different ways to create quizzes for social media. In this article, we will share all the details of creating a quiz for social media.
Quizzes as a way of engagement
Quizzes are a way for social media users to kill time or laugh. Quizzes can also boost engagement in social media marketing. They can be an effective marketing tool for many businesses, increasing engagement and lead generation. Making quizzes is an excellent way to boost user engagement. Social media quizzes help you improve brand awareness while motivating users to interact with your content.
Any topic you choose can be the subject of the social media quizzes. The topics for the questions are endless. Quizzes are a brilliant way to increase how customers interact with your product. Many people want to join in the fun when they see their friends taking quizzes. People are more inclined to take examinations when they are shared. The fact that quizzes benefit brands and customers makes them a highly effective social media tool that improves social media success metrics. Your followers experience entertainment, learning, and friendly competition, and you gain the crucial marketing information you require.
5 steps of creating a social media quiz
Social media speeds up communication with people. You can reach hundreds of people instantly by sharing a piece of content. Thanks to the quizzes accessed through social media, you can get users' ideas and information more quickly and effectively. In the following, this article has explained in detail how to prepare a quiz for social media content:
1 - Determine the target audience
The online quiz is a novel way to discover more about your target market. You can learn more about your target market by asking users about your company or sector. You can make quizzes in various formats, such as survey-style quizzes, knowledge tests, personality quizzes, and multiple-choice and open-ended questions. For example, you can measure users' knowledge of movies with an online movie test. You can apply a reward system according to the answers given.
2 - Choose an appropriate quiz type
You can create more appropriate questions for your target audience by determining the type of quiz you will make. In general, there are four different categories of social media tests. To better understand these test types' purposes, we have reviewed them below:
- Personality quiz: A personality quiz asks people directly about themselves. In general, it divides individuals into personality types according to their answers. It is more interesting than other types because people like to talk about themselves and answer questions.
- Educational quiz: The primary purpose of this quiz is to inform users. It is a quiz that measures users' knowledge of the main topic. Generally, an examination gives users information about your industry, product, or service on social media.
- Topical quiz: It is a quiz made for entertaining about a specific subject. For example, you might be asked questions about a seasonal holiday, event, or current event.
- Informational quiz: This kind of quiz is an evaluation. These tests allow you to gauge a person's level of expertise on a particular subject and then provide results based solely on accuracy. Use these kinds of tests if you want to evaluate candidates or assign grades based on how much knowledge they possess.
3 - Create your online quiz on forms.app
forms.app, one of the best online quiz makers, offers its users ready-made templates quiz on many different topics. You can create free quizzes for social media on forms.app whether you want to create a social media quiz for yourself with a blank form or choose a suitable form for you from the forms.app library, start. The following article explains how to create a quiz on forms.app:
- Log in to your existing account on forms.app or create an account quickly.
- Choose a ready-made quiz template, or start with a blank template.
- Edit the question types. You can add, change and remove the questions.
- Make the theme selection from the design section.
- You can end the quiz when quiz takers give wrong answers by hiding the following questions for those who answer the question incorrectly from the condition settings.
- After completing the settings, your quiz is ready to use, and you can share it with your participants.
* * *
4 - Share your online quiz on social media
When your exam is designed and ready for use, you must bring the participants the quiz questions. The easiest way to share is to post on your social media channels. Social media allows you to interact with your followers more effectively and quickly.
You can effectively share the quiz you prepared on forms.app with your followers on your social media account. Automatically all you have to do is share the link of the quiz you prepared on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any social media account where your followers hang out online.
* * *
5 - Track the leads who participated in the quiz
It's crucial to contact your leads once you begin receiving them as a result of your questionnaire. You should use marketing automation to follow up on leads after your quiz has attracted distributors. After completing the survey, contact the participants via e-mail. This email marketing will keep your audience engaged.
Here is an example:
Quizzes are fun to take, whether you want to test your knowledge of a subject or discover something new about yourself. Making quizzes for your audience can increase social media engagement and increase traffic to your website. You can create a quiz for social media suitable for your target audience and content for free on forms.app. In the following, you can find the quiz we created on forms.app that may inspire you:
How to post your quiz on your social media accounts
Embedding your quiz is easy. First, enter the form you created on forms.app and click on the share. Click on Embed as Iframe, adjust the size settings, and then click on copy code. Then, embed your quiz on your website so that when people click to take it, they are taken directly there.
It will be simple to post your quiz on your preferred platform once you have successfully embedded it on your website. You can begin by saving the live link to your quiz, enabling you to share it on the social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For example, copy and paste your quiz URL into Instagram, edit your photo and add a caption.
Best practices to follow when creating a quiz for your followers.
We'll provide some advice to help you ensure your quiz gets the most exposure possible now that you understand the power of social media and which platforms to use for your investments, have chosen where to promote it and have it live on your website.
- Keep it regular: When you post your quiz, it can reach many participants. If you ensure the continuation of the test, these participants also become permanent participants. You should continue frequently posting to convert followers into quality leads.
- Use pictures: The ideal question strikes the perfect harmony between language and imagery. Use photos in your quiz to increase the entertainment value. For each question or each answer, use a single image.
- Keep it clear: The most well-liked quizzes range in size from three to ten questions. People feel tricked if the quiz layout is too short; if it is too long, it feels like too much labor.
Free quiz templates to have a jumpstart
Quizzes are enjoyable, easy to make, and simple to incorporate into any plan. Making quizzes for your audience can increase social media engagement and increase traffic to your website. Many users will tell their friends about their quiz results, encouraging them to visit your page and take the test.
In conclusion, quizzes are an effective social media tool because they're a choice that benefits both brands and customers. While you gain the crucial marketing information you require, your followers enjoy amusement, information, and a friendly sense of rivalry. You can get started using the free templates below.