Events have the ability to produce truly memorable moments. The main objective of every event you plan, whether a conference, concert, workshop, or other gathering, is to ensure that every attendee leaves happily. The information gathered from attendees is priceless for consistently achieving this goal and improving future events.
This article including more than 45 sample event satisfaction survey questions about event feedback is your toolbox for getting the most in-depth feedback. You may find out what they thought of the setting, the information, the speakers, etc. Let's start this journey together to build events that exceed expectations!
An event satisfaction survey is a survey conducted to measure survey respondents' opinions about a particular event. Event organizers ask these post-workshop survey questions to collect feedback about their events to ensure everything runs properly and everyone has done their part.
Definition of event satisfaction survey
Gathering feedback from guests can also assist event planners in determining the elements that were most well-liked, which can then be used to make modifications or to repeat those elements' success in future events. Ultimately, the event satisfaction survey gives planners a thorough picture of the participants' experiences, empowering them to make wise choices when organizing subsequent events.
Now that we have gone through the general introduction parts of this blog article, we can discover the main benefits of these surveys. This information can help you make informed decisions about your event. While there are many reasons why you should conduct surveys, we will focus on the three main reasons that we find most important.
Bonus: This can be really fun! You can add some trivia and funny questions to your survey. Not only will it help you attract more attendees, but it will also keep them entertained through the survey process. These funny surveys may also break the formality and make your attendees feel more engaged.
After discovering the definition and general purposes of the event surveys, you may wonder how to create and share your surveys with the relevant audience. Here is a section for you to find out your answers.
Even though there are multiple ways to share your survey, the best way to create your event satisfaction survey is through forms.app. In forms.app, you can share your survey with the audience with various sharing methods.
One way to make your survey more accessible to a broader audience is by embedding it onto your website or platform. Doing so can offer your respondents a seamless experience without redirecting them to an external survey link. Once your survey is completed, navigate to the “Share” section and select one of six available embedding options: standard, full-page, chatbox layout, side tab, pop-up, or slider.
Social media is a powerful tool that can help you reach a larger audience for your survey. Sharing your survey on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WhatsApp can increase its visibility and reach a broader range of people. Social media allows you to target specific groups and demographics, making it easier to connect with people.
You can quickly and easily copy a link and paste it wherever you wish to share your survey with others. You must find the survey URL and copy it to your clipboard. After that, you can paste the URL on any online platform you choose, such as email, text message, social network post, etc.
In forms.app’s sharing section, you can find an option to share your survey via a unique QR code which will appear after you select this sharing option box. QR codes may be useful for your physical events. You can print this QR code and put or attach it on a flat surface for attendess to scan when entering the event venue.
It's critical to get insightful feedback from your event participants if you want to improve subsequent get-togethers and ensure they have a pleasant experience overall. We have compiled a thorough list of over 45 top-notch event feedback survey question examples to assist you in your survey.
The general event satisfaction survey questions are a crucial tool in measuring the satisfaction levels of event attendees. These questions are designed to collect detailed feedback on general aspects of the event.
1. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with this event? (Star rating)
2. What do you think about the organization's staff? (Long text)
3. How did you hear about this event? (Single selection)
a) Internet search
b) Social media
e) Word of Mouth
4. What are your suggestions for future events? (Long text)
5. Would you recommend this event to others in your network? (Yes/No)
6. Were you satisfied with the quality of the content? (Yes/No)
7. Who was your favorite speaker or presenter at the event? (Short answer)
8. What do you think about the timing of the event? (Single selection)
a) The event might have been better scheduled for a different day or time.
b) It was the right time for such an event.
c) I have no specific comments regarding the timing of the event.
9. Did you have the opportunity to network? (Yes/No)
A general event satisfaction survey question about the discovery of the event
Event satisfaction questions for conferences include a series of questions designed to gather feedback and comprehend conference participants' viewpoints regarding their experiences. Conference organizers can gain valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of their conferences and identify areas for improvement.
10. Was the conference interactive? (Yes/No)
11. How would you rate the knowledge you acquired? (Star rating)
12. Were the sessions well-paced? (Yes/No)
13. Were you able to connect with potential collaborators? (Yes/No)
14. Did the theme of the conference influence your decision to attend? (Yes/No)
15. Did you feel engaged throughout the event? (Yes/No)
16. Can you share a specific quote that made an impression? (Long text)
17. What do you think about the conference venue? (Short text)
A conference satisfaction question about the pace of sessions
Event satisfaction questions for virtual events include aspects such as the content, the engagement level, and the platform's ease of use. Organizers can use this feedback to improve upcoming online events and raise participant satisfaction.
18. Did you experience any technical difficulties during the event? (Yes/No)
19. What were the main reasons for attending this virtual event? (Short text)
20. Do you think Zoom, one the most popular platform for virtual events is useful ? (Yes/No)
21. What suggestions or recommendations do you have for improving the overall virtual event experience? (Long text)
22. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied were you with the virtual exhibitor? (Opinion scale)
23. Does the fact that the event is held online affect the networking opportunities in a negative way? (Yes/No)
24. Was the content appropriate for a virtual event? (Yes/No)
25. Is organizing corporate events on a virtual platform a good idea? (Yes/No)
A virtual event satisfaction question about content fit
Event satisfaction questions for concerts measure the overall concert experience. Depending on the concert genre or type, these questions may be diversified. Thanks to them, organizers can increase the satisfaction level of concertgoers.
26. How did you feel immediately after the concert ended? (Single selection)
27. Do you generally suggest this kind of event to a friend? (Yes/No)
28. What was the best song in the concert? (Short text)
29. Is the reason for you to attend this event the X band? (Single selection)
c) Not entirely
30. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the venue's acoustics? (Opinion scale)
31. How did you hear about this concert? (Single selection)
a) My friends
b) Social media
32. Were you satisfied with the length of the concert? (Yes/No)
33. How likely are you to attend another concert by the same artist? (Star rating)
A concert satisfaction survey question about satisfaction
Event satisfaction questions for cultural activities aim to collect feedback from the audience to capture the sentiments and opinions. Eventually, these questions enhance and advance everyone's access to cultural events.
34. Did you like the film collection selected? (Yes/No)
35. Did you have access to the event materials, handouts, etc.? (Yes/No)
36. How would you rate the cost of the event? (Single selection)
c) Really cheap
d) No idea
37. In your opinion, what would be a good idea to improve this cultural event? (Short text)
38. How would you rate the effectiveness of the play? (Star rating)
39. How well did the event's cultural undertones or content match your interests? (Long text)
40. Were there any language barriers that affected your understanding? (Yes/No)
41. Did you encounter any difficulties with parking? (Yes/No)
A cultural event satisfaction survey question example
Event satisfaction questions for sports games are meant to gauge and assess spectators' entire experience during sporting events. The answers to these questions assist event planners and sports teams in understanding what was successful.
42. How would you describe the atmosphere in the stadium during the game? (Star rating)
43. Was the ticket purchasing process smooth? (Yes/No)
44. How family-friendly was the event? (Single selection)
a) Very family-friendly
c) Not family-friendly
45. What did you dislike during the game? (Short text)
46. Would you go to a sports game with a friend or colleague? (Yes/No)
47. What do you know about the event sponsors? (Long text)
48. What is your favorite player? (Short text)
49. How well did the event handle crowd management? (Star rating)
A sports games satisfaction survey question about the family-friendliness of the event
For creating event satisfaction surveys, forms.app is a useful free tool. This step-by-step guide will assist you. You can easily create surveys with its user-friendly UI and practical features to help you obtain valuable feedback. Here are the steps to be followed:
In this article, we have gone through some general points and tips for event satisfaction surveys. Event feedback examples are described and how you get these feedback is elaborated with well-chosen questions. Surely, you can change them as you wish.
The participant feedback you gather is invaluable for helping you consistently meet your objective and enhance upcoming events. The platform to create a survey should be easy for attendees to access and use, and it should offer a variety of question types to gather the necessary information effectively. Whether they are open-ended questions or multiple-choice questions, the type of questions to be included in the survey is also important.
After going through the various aspects of multiple types of event surveys, the best platform to take action is forms.app. You can start discovering the developed features of the forms.app to compile your post-event survey questions now. Start making use of forms.app's many advantages right away to advance your post-event surveys.
Ayşegül is a content writer at forms.app and a full-time translation project manager. She enjoys scrapbooking, reading, and traveling. With expertise in survey questions and survey types, she brings a versatile skill set to her endeavors.