If you plan to do any activity involving another person, you must have a signed consent form. This said activity could be for sharing a photo, organizing a field trip for students, or any medical procedure. And, having this consent form signed by the other party could be challenging when using hardcopy forms. However, you can save both your and the consent givers' time enormously by switching to an online consent form.
forms.app is a great form builder that can help you with your signature forms, consent forms, and many more creations. forms.app offers more than 300 unique and helpful templates for anyone interested in building one. If you want to know how to create a form with an electronic signature, this content is for you!
What is an online consent form?
An online consent form is a way of collecting permission on a subject from the involved party. Thanks to easy and ready-to-go templates of forms.app anyone can create their own consent form within seconds. And by using signatures for online forms, anyone can sign the form wherever they are.
Consent forms are essential to use, especially in the modern world where regulations such as GDPR are in effect. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the toughest privacy and security law in the world. It imposes obligations onto organizations anywhere, so long as they target or collect data related to people in the EU. In other words, It's the core of Europe's digital privacy legislation.
Therefore, as a company or institution that offers goods or services to customers or businesses, you need an online consent form.
Benefits of using an online consent form
There are so many benefits to using an online consent form. In addition to the benefits of using an online form gives forms.app allows its users to benefit even more with the handy features it offers. Anyone can choose a template and go along with it without any trouble whatsoever.
It is possible to use one of the existing templates, or create your own from scratch is equally easy. Now, let us see the benefits of building an online consent form (with the help of forms.app!):
- You can save precious time for yourself and the other party with the help of a simple form. Thanks to the online form, they do not spare time for you or come to you to hand the signed document.
- Collecting hand-written signatures are not only time-consuming but also too much unnecessary paperwork for both parties. Therefore, you can save yourselves from this stress by using an online signature field on your consent form to have your consent givers sign the forms virtually, and from the comfort of their own homes.
- Adding an electronic forms signature to your form is super effortless. While creating your form, go and select the e-signature field to secure the signature process. It is also possible to integrate other web applications to collect signatures.
- Instantly share your online consent forms on social media or send them directly via email or another application.
- Easily access an immense library of consent form examples.
Useful tips for creating professionals consent forms
Creating your consent form with forms.app is quite manageable. From easy templates to practical features, you will surely have a fun time creating your form. Nonetheless, it is up to you to mind small but practical details when creating your consent form. Because these small details will ensure a professional outline. For example,
- Add your logo to your form.
- Customize the design in your company's colors, or use appropriate colors to the subject of the consent form.
- Add a signature field to collect signatures.
- Add a field for terms & conditions and customize the form according to the subject of the consent. Using a field to specify the subject will leave no room for ethical concerns.
Thanks to the easy interface of forms.app, building your own consent form is no trouble. You can easily customize the design and adjust the fields and questions. Also, there are hundreds of useful templates to with. There are different consent forms to use for different purposes. And, these templates are:
To know more about the subject and get detailed information on the templates above, visit the blog of forms.app and check out 5 consent form templates that will save your day!