¡Consigue cualquier plan anual con hasta un 65% de descuento! ❄️ 🏷️
Do you really wonder what your target audience thinks about you and your service/product? You will know it after reading the article because you will learn about perception surveys and more.
Perception surveys are a marvelous way to get valuable insights from customers, employees, or students. Their experiences so far might include both positive and negative feedback; however, you will need both for your growth and self-improvement.
Honest feelings, opinions, and thoughts coming from the target let you know vital facts through their eyes. In this article, you will learn all these because you will see the definition of a perception survey, 40 excellent question examples, how to create one, and more!
A perception survey is a document that you can use to gather honest thoughts and feelings from the target audience. The target audience, in this case, might be customers, employees, or students. Thanks to perception surveys, you have a chance to know the feelings about your brand/company/school.
The definition of a perception survey
A good perception survey should be done as a pulse survey in order to get more reliable and stronger results. The type of perception survey varies according to its audience, but the aim of them meets at one common point: improving the employee/student/customer.
If the target audience differs, the questions will be different, too, needless to say. For that reason, perception surveys are divided into a few types according to their audience and questions. Check the perception survey types given below:
A remarkable perception survey should be prepared with full of care. It is very important for you to select the question carefully to show the difference compared to other forms. For this reason, instead of choosing questions without much thought for your perception survey, you should pick them according to your needs and preferences.
If you need must-ask questions for the perception survey, you can find them in the list given below:
A brand perception survey, also called a brand awareness survey, collects feedback about the culmination of a customer’s ideas, feelings, and experiences regarding a good service or product. In order to increase brand awareness and brand quality, look at the brand perception survey examples given below:
1. What comes to mind when you think about our brand?
2. How was your last experience with our brand?
3. Can you count three words to describe our brand best?
4. When you think about our brand, what colors come to your mind?
5. What made you choose us?
6. What negative feedback did you hear about us?
7. What positive feedback did you hear about us?
8. Apart from us, which brand comes to your mind?
9. Would you recommend our brand to your friends or family?
Internal brand perception surveys, in other words, are an excellent way to learn how engaged your employees are. Learning about employee experience will allow you to get to know them better. In this way, you will boost productivity and build better connections with them. For measuring employee engagement, see the employee engagement survey questions below:
10. What would you tell a friend about your work?
11. From 1 to 10, how would you rate your experience with us so far?
12. How do you feel about working with us?
13. Can you count the 3 best things about working here?
14. Does the responsibilities make you feel stressed?
15. What do you think working with us has gained you?
16. Can you rate the work environment from 1 to 10?
17. Can you rate the communication between managers and workers from 1 to 10?
18. Do you believe we pay attention to the employees’ wellness?
Student perception surveys will let you know honest and accurate feedback about the school, teachers, lessons, etc. The survey results show you that you should change or continue doing. If you are looking for the best student perception survey questions to measure many aspects, have a look at the example questions given below:
19. From 1 to 10, how much do you like your school?
20. How pleased are you with the teachers?
21. Do you believe your teachers appreciate your success enough?
22. Do you believe your teachers are well-equipped enough?
23. Are there any activities you would like to do more at school? If so, please specify.
24. Do you believe you can communicate with the administration easily?
25. What would you like to improve at school?
26. How satisfied are you with the school gym?
27. How satisfied are you with the music room?
28. How satisfied are you with the library?
29. How satisfied are you with school meals?
30. Do you like the canteen’s food?
31. If you could sum up our school in 3 words, what would they be?
Consumer perception surveys help you know how satisfied your customers are with the products and services you offer them, customer experiences, their sincere thoughts about your brand, or their assumptions. To learn these kinds of feedback, use the customer perception survey questions:
32. From 1 to 10, how would you rate your experience so far?
33. Why did you choose us?
34. Are you satisfied with the prices?
35. How do you rate the staff’s service?
36. Since when do you choose us?
37. How likely are you to recommend us to others?
38. How do you rate our product?
39. Would you choose us for the next time?
40. What do you like about us the most?
Creating a good perception survey via an online survey tool, like forms.app is such an easy task! Do not forget that questions on perception surveys must be specially targeted. In order to show the difference from the other perception surveys, the design and selection of the questions carry vital importance.
Follow the essential steps for creating a perception survey given below now:
There are many different types of online survey creators available online. forms.app is a great illustration of this. Online surveys are really the tip of the iceberg in light of all that forms.app can provide. Additionally, forms.app offers a free plan that, when compared to other form bıuilders on the marketing campaigns.
You have 3 options, but any decision will spare you from having to spend time on programming, of course. However, with forms.app AI, you can quickly and simply design a survey that has great potential. Additionally, you may pick from ready-to-use survey templates that forms.app offers, allowing you to select one and go on. You can also start from scratch and decide on each aspect.
Choose how you like to start creating your perception survey
It is crucial to follow the right procedure while developing survey questions for you. Spend some time thinking about the following:
Once you respond to these inquiries, you are free to choose your own questions however you wish.
Add your perception survey questions
The look of the online survey will be improved by using a suitable theme. To give an example, you may use the colors and logo of your brand to invoke your name. You are allowed to modify the question’s font, background, and arrangement.
Customize your survey to match your needs
Before sharing your survey, you can preview it in the final stage to catch any mistakes, no matter how small. The link code of your survey may be sent by a variety of channels, including WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, WordPress, and QR codes. Furthermore, you may integrate your survey directly into web pages.
Preview and choose the most appropriate sharing option for your needs
In short, a perception survey means presenting you an excellent potential for your company/brand/school to gather real and useful feedback. If you are wondering what people think about your brand, get to work without losing more time. If you have read the article so far, you already know how to create one with excellent question examples!
Şeyma is a content writer at forms.app. She loves art and traveling. She is passionate about reading and writing. Şeyma has expertise in surveys, survey questions, giveaways, statistics, and online forms.