¡Consigue cualquier plan anual con hasta un 65% de descuento! ❄️ 🏷️
Every company has to value and nurture its employees. Collecting data on the employees to check if their wellness is okay is a necessary step to do this. Companies utilize wellness survey questionnaires to evaluate the total health, that is, their workforce's mental and physical health.
Improving employees and their working environment is one of the duties of the companies. For that reason, this type of survey is needed to develop employee wellness programs. Also, to enrich the company culture, it is essential for each company to check the overall health of employees.
So, if you need employee wellness program survey questions, we have listed 50 must-ask employee wellness survey questions in this article. Also, you can learn how to create an employee wellness survey with free samples.
An employee wellness survey can be defined as a subjective psychological and physical evaluation method to determine how well employees handle the working process. Plus, it allows employees to express their opinions and views on business culture, morale, and professional growth. The employee wellness survey is done in order to include gathering information on employee health and happiness as well as identifying potential areas for development to promote employees’ overall wellness.
The definition of an employee wellness survey
An employee wellness survey is necessary to create a friendly and relaxing working atmosphere for the company's workers. Managers may use the outcomes of the questionnaire to design customized wellness programs that adapt to the specific requirements of their workers.
Employee wellness questions are an excellent opportunity for companies to support employees. But finding the right questions to ask in an employee wellness questionnaire might be confusing since there are lots of things to measure “wellness.” But don’t worry; we have listed the essential ones for you.
Among the evaluation questions, you can choose the ones for your company to increase employee engagement and measure employees. You can ask scaling or open-ended questions to learn about the employee's feelings towards your company and their mood while working.
As a company, if you want to ensure wellness at work and provide your employees with work-life balance and flexible work hours, as well as making them feel comfortable, here are the best 50 employee financial wellness survey questions:
The relationship between the job, managers, or the working conditions with employees is one of the most effective aspects of determining an employee’s perspective. Asking questions about the working hours, managers, leaders, or feelings about the position will help you to collect excellent feedback:
1. Do you feel comfortable speaking to the managers?
2. Do you think your employment supports your general well-being?
3. Does your manager alter throughout the year?
4. How likely are you to suggest that your loved ones work with us?
5. Have you ever experienced or witnessed assault while working with us?
6. Do you feel that the breaks offered are long enough for you?
7. Do you think that working hours are too much?
8. Do you believe your position offers satisfactory flexible work options?
9. Do you frequently consider quitting your job?
10. Do you believe your position in our company allows you to achieve your goals?
11. Do you believe you have made progress in yourself since you started working with us?
12. What do you think this job has gained you?
13. What do you think this job is losing to you?
14. How do you feel comfortable sharing your suggestions with the management?
15. Should we present a financial wellness program to you?
The mental situation of the employee is such an essential aspect to learn since it affects everything about the worker. For that reason, it is vital for companies to learn about the mentality of the workers. Here are some questions about the mentality of the worker:
16. How often do you feel anxious?
17. Is there any negative aspect that affects your life?
18. Is there any positive aspect that affects your life?
19. How would you rate the pressure of yours?
20. How do you manage stress at work?
21. Do you get any mental support?
22. Do you think that you need mental support?
23. Would you like us to give seminars about the wellness of the employees?
24. What could be done to assist the mental health of the employees best?
25. How significant is employee well-being to you?
26. Are you happy with who you are?
27. Do you frequently feel exhausted?
28. Do you ever have trouble falling asleep because of work stress?
29. How does the job affect your self-esteem?
Co-workers have a big importance in terms of the root of motivation for the workers. Relationships with co-workers can affect the worker both in good and bad ways. To learn how the relationship affects them, you can ask the questions below:
30. What importance do you place on getting along with your co-workers?
31. How do you rate your communication with the others in the company?
32. Do you get along with your co-workers?
33. Do you meet your colleagues outside of working hours?
Learning some facts about the life out of work of the employees is an essential kind of feedback to collect. Getting know if the worker has a healthy social life and work balance is essential because, without this balance, it is not possible to present a healthful working atmosphere.
34. What would you say is the present state of your social and work life?
35. Do you feel that your current work-life balance is satisfactory?
36. Do you think that you allow enough time for your family?
37. Do you think that you allow enough time for your friends?
38. Do you have a quality health insurance policy?
39. Do you think your personal life is impacted by job stress?
40. Do you have time for sports in your spare time after work?
41. Do you have time for your hobbies in your spare time after work?
Collecting feedback about your workers’ health is advantageous for both them and the company since it enables a productive and efficient work environment. To make their life easier and healthier, you can ask the following questions in your employee wellness survey:
42. Do you have any health issues that affect your work life?
43. Do you believe that you eat healthily during your work time?
44. Do you smoke?
45. Do you use alcohol?
46. Would you like us to organize conferences and seminars on the fight against addiction?
47. If our company opened a fitness center, would you join?
48. Do you forgo any meals while working?
49. Do you have an eye-sight problem because of working?
50. Do you frequently eat something while working?
Creating an employee survey with an online tool, like forms.app, is effortless and easy. If you want to collect employee feedback in order to create better work conditions and prove that they matter, here are the simple steps for you to follow while creating an employee wellness survey:
By choosing a ready-to-use wellness survey template, you can start creating your own survey without losing time. There is an extensive collection of templates on forms.app. You can pick one and change it. Or you can start from scratch and design any detail you want.
Choose a starting point for your survey
In the questions step, you should choose your questions carefully. You have lots of options, you can choose the questions you wish from the vast selection above. You can add open-ended questions or rating questions as feedback answers.
Add your own questions
You can simply modify the form’s appearance from the options. You can either make your own background theme or select one already prepared. For example, you can alter the font style or add your company's name to the backdrop.
Change how your survey looks
Finally, make sure to check your employee wellness survey. After that, you can share it with your targets if you would like. You can share the links with your employees as you wish and start collecting the feedback you need. Once you share the link, you can benefit from the ease of our employee wellness survey example!
Share the survey link, generate a QR code, or embed it on a web page
In short, it is essential for companies to collect feedback via employee wellness surveys in order to prove that they value and have a high opinion of them. Finding the correct questions for an employee wellness survey can be confusing because there are several ways to measure “wellness.”
Here, you can find 50 must-ask questions for your survey with their categories. Also, you can learn how to create an employee wellness survey quickly in this article. Take action now and create your own employee wellness survey based on your needs!
Şeyma is a content writer at forms.app. She loves art and traveling. She is passionate about reading and writing. Şeyma has expertise in surveys, survey questions, giveaways, statistics, and online forms.