Why should you use a website feedback survey?
If you have an e-commerce business or publish your work online, how people see the products or work really matters. Therefore, it is important that your website should look professional and engaging. Once you have created your survey form with the website feedback survey template on forms.app, you can easily learn the user experience and have a higher chance to improve it.
- Collecting customer feedback easily: With an online form, gathering feedback is really easy. Once people open your website, they can fill out the survey easily and you will see the responses instantly on forms.app.
- Creating a better website: After enough submissions, you will see what your visitors want and start changing your website. Also, knowing you listen to the voice of customers, visitors will be extremely happy about the changes.
- Increasing your conversion rate: A better-looking and more functional website will surely lead to an improvement in customer experiences. When the satisfaction levels go up, people will purchase more products or services on your website.
How to create an outstanding website feedback survey?
forms.app provides a ready-to-use website feedback survey for you. So, you can easily use the survey and start collecting feedback. But, in order to get the best results, you may also edit your website survey questions. On forms.app, you will have various options regarding editing and designing your survey. You can easily use them to change the content or the appearance of your website feedback survey. But you may also use some pro tips and tricks to make your survey form more functional and optimized.
- Keep your survey short and simple: Today, it is well-known that people don’t like long surveys. They think it will take their time and see these surveys as unnecessary. Therefore, you have to make sure that your website feedback survey looks clean and simple. This way, you will increase the response rate of your website visitors.
- Add some specific questions as well as general ones: According to your website style, you can add custom questions to know people’s opinions. But it is also important to learn the overall experience of your visitors. So, once you have opened the website feedback survey template, you can add Likert scales to learn general satisfaction or employ optional open-ended questions.
- Have an engaging design: Just like web design, the appearance of your feedback survey also matters when it comes to attracting more people. With an engaging and professional looking-design, you can easily convince more visitors to spend their time finishing your website feedback survey. To help you with designing your survey, forms.app offers numerous free themes and advanced options.
How to choose the best options for your website feedback survey?
Once you have created the content, head over to the form settings to choose the best options for your website feedback survey. There, you can enable the thank you page, integrate other web applications to your survey, and do many more. And lastly, copy the embed code to add it to your website. But you can also share your form on social media or send it via email. Use this free website feedback survey template and improve your website now!