What is a sports waiver form?
A sports waiver form is a legal document that releases an individual or organization from liability in the event of an injury. This form is often used in youth sports leagues, as well as for professional and amateur athletes. This type of online agreement form may also be used to release someone from liability for property damage.
If the ones to sign this type of waiver of liability form is a minor child, their parent or guardian must sign the form and state they fully understand the risks of serious injury and their child will be adhering to the rules. Based on your goals, you will be able to easily customize your sports waiver form in terms of design, terms, and other content to the fullest extent on forms.app.
What should you add to your sports waiver form?
Sports waivers typically state the individual or organization understands the risks associated with the activity and agrees to hold harmless the released party in the event of an accident. In their sports waiver form, people typically include or ask for the following information, whether in the terms & conditions field or as a separate field:
- The name of the individual or sports organization being released from liability
- The name of the sporting activity that is causing the risk of injury
- A statement of understanding that the individual or organization understands the risks associated with the activity
- A release of liability in the event of an accident in the rules and regulations section
- A signature from the individual and organization agreeing to the terms of the waiver
Creating a sports waiver form is easy with forms.app. Simply select a waiver form sample that best suits your needs and then customize it to include all of the relevant information. You can then collect online consent by sharing it electronically with those who need to sign it. Protect your organization today with a sports waiver form.