What is a mental health survey?
Mental health surveys are used to help diagnose mental health conditions, monitor symptoms and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment. They can be used to identify risk factors or protective factors that may affect mental health, as well as to identify patterns of mental health in specific populations. In workplace environments, they are also effective online tools for assessing employee well-being and identifying areas where support can be provided.
How to create a mental health survey with forms.app
First, it is important to have a clear objective, including what you want to achieve with the survey and who the target population is. It is also important to consider the ethical implications of conducting a mental health survey and obtaining informed consent from participants. Based on the results of your survey, you can determine the level of patients and provide them with the necessary support. Now take a step-by-step look at what you need to do for your survey.
- Step 1: Select the survey template from forms.app’s free template library.
- Step 2: Click the plus button on the template and write questions and answers for the information you want to collect. You can choose a specific format for your questions.
- Step 3: To structure your survey and make it more engaging, you can add images and videos and include your organization’s logo in the survey.
- Step 4: You can turn on your notification settings in the “settings tab.”
- Step 5: Now your survey is ready! Share it using the link or embed it on your website.