How to create a graphic design order form?
Now, you want to create an online form but don't know how and where to start? You will see how easy and effortless it is; anyone can do it without difficulty. To get started, first sign up for free on forms.app. Then, follow the steps below to have created a superb graphic design order form:
- Open the graphic design order form template or start from scratch
- Edit your form, add or delete form fields as you wish
- Design your form, choose a background image, adjust the colors of the form fields, etc.
- Configure the settings; you can enable the notifications, use many integration options
- Preview your form by clicking the eye icon so that you will be able to see how it is seen on desktop, mobile, or tablet
- Share your form with your customers, whether with a direct link or on social media or embed it as iFrame to your website
Tips for a better graphic design order form
You can be a good graphic designer, but you will need an effective way to get more customers online. This way, both you and your potential customers will save time and effort. To achieve this, you can consider the following tips when creating your form:
- Choose a design that represents your brand; forms.app provides you with many design possibilities. Since you are a graphic designer, choosing the best design to appeal to people will not be a problem.
- Offer a variety of payment options to your customers: Your customers can pay you through the form you have created on forms.app. Therefore, if you offer various payment methods for your customers in the relevant areas, you will receive positive feedback from them.
- Enable notifications: To respond to your customers' graphic design orders more quickly, enabling notifications from the settings will be beneficial.
- Use calculator: With the calculator feature in forms.app, you can allow your customers to learn the prices of various graphic designs.
- Add conditions: By adding conditions, you can direct your customers from one question to another so that they only see the relevant fields.