What is a freelance application form?
A freelance application form is a document that potential freelancers use to express their interest in working with a certain company or organization. This type of application form can include questions about the freelancer's skills, experience, and contact information.
After collecting responses, you can easily review applications and proceed to the interview process or start working. A general freelance application form should ask for the following information:
- The applicant's name, address, and contact information
- A list of the applicant's skills and experience
- The applicant's availability (days of the week and hours)
- The hourly rate the applicable charges for their services
- The applicant's sample work (if available)
- Any references the applicant has from previous clients
Once the form is complete, the applicant should submit it for your review. On the responses page, you can view all of the form submissions and choose the best person for the job. Get started with this online freelance application form template and create your job application form today!