Start collecting contact information with an online employee emergency contact form
Online forms provide a more convenient way for collecting any type of information. This is especially true for business since there can be a great deal of workload. In order to efficiently avoid repetitive and boring paperwork, you may consider creating an online employee emergency contact form. All you have to do is share the form link and have all the information automatically.
Quickly review the employee emergency contact form and access the responses instantly
Another great reason to use an online emergency contact form is the accessibility. You can view the emergency contact information anywhere and at any time. In the event of an emergency, speed can prevent injuries or deaths. After collecting employee emergency contact information, accessing them takes only a couple of clicks. This way, you will quickly see;
- If the person has any special medical condition
- Phone numbers of the people you can call
- Home address
- Other personal information you have asked in the form
Customize your free employee emergency contact form template
Like all the other HR form templates, the employee emergency contact form template was created by an expert team from forms.app includes all the general questions you may need. Numerous free and practical features will also be at your service on forms.app. Once you have opened the form sample, you may choose the questions you would like to keep and the ones you would like to discard. There are also a few points you can consider when customizing your form:
- Make sure to ask for some basic information for medical emergencies; such as blood types, diseases that employees suffer from, and so forth.
- Do not confine emergency contacts to family or close friends; add a field for the name and relation of the emergency contacts.
- Ask for multiple contact methods; such as phone number, email address, home address, and so on.
- Optionally, you may ask them to specify which person should be contacted in case of different types of emergencies.
- Choose a professional-looking and simple theme for your employee emergency contact form.
- After completing the emergency contact form and collecting data, download a copy of the answers for offline access.