Accepting online applications is a norm for nearly all businesses, today. Whether it is job applications, internships, or scholarship applications, using online applications can save you time and great effort. But how do you accept online applications, what is the best way? The answer is online forms. By using an online form builder, like forms.app here, you can easily create an application or submission form for gathering applicant information.
An application form is a general name for a document used to collect information from your applicants to evaluate them. A typical application form can include questions regarding work experience, education, contact information, military service, background check, phone number, and other relevant details for the open position. Then, this online form for accepting applications can be shared with the target audience or embedded on the organization’s website.
forms.app is an intuitive form creator that can help you create your own application forms. You can use many form fields to ask your questions or use conditional logic to make your forms complex and user-friendly at the same time. Data collection is much easier with forms.app. Here are the simple steps you should follow to build your online application form:
- Select a free form template to create your form faster
- Add choice questions or text fields to ask your questions, or edit the existing questions
- Add your organization logo to a visible part of your form
- Enable Welcome-Page to welcome the potential applicants and explain what they have to do to apply
- Head over to the design tab and change how your application form looks
- Share your online application form or embed it on your website
Whether you are creating a job application form or a membership registration form, forms.app offers you premium-quality templates for free. These application form templates come with common questions or form fields you would probably like to include in your form. Naturally, this will save you time and help you create better forms and surveys in a shorter time. So, choose one of our free form samples to create professional online forms today.