You can create documents from text, upload documents from your device, and add text to existing documents with forms.app and Google Docs integration via Zapier. Thus, you regularly list and store the responses you get from your forms. The forms.app and Google Docs integration automates many actions, making your work more practical.
Here are what you need to get started:
- A forms.app account
- A Google Docs account
- A Zapier account
How to set up this integration?
- Click on the ‘Use This Integration’ button.
- When you are redirected to Zapier’s page, click on the “Connect forms.app + Google Docs” button.
- Log into your Zapier and forms.app accounts.
- Follow the simple steps to set up the integration you like.
- Finalise the integration and activate the Zap.
That’s all! Now, you can create documents from your form responses by transferring the data you get from your forms to Google Docs and you can follow up your work more regularly.