Discord integration allows users to send form responses to a shared discord channel. If you are using Discord as a virtual office, you can easily select which form fields to be sent and view responses in real-time.
With just a few clicks, anyone can integrate their forms with Discord and share the form responses. This will allow you to use online forms and Discord more effectively, as you will not have to switch between applications. Simply follow these steps to integrate your forms with Discord:
1. Log in to your forms.app account and create a custom form by using one of our free templates.
2. Click on the "Settings" tab and select the "Integrations".
3. Scroll down and find the "Discord" integration
4. Connect to your Discord account and add our smart bot to your server.
5. Select a channel and form fields you want to see in messages.
That’s it! After you complete these easy steps, you can start getting selected data to a Discord channel.