forms.app is a great way to collect data from your audience. It allows its users access to 300+ effective and online custom forms and surveys. And, anyone with a device that is connected to the internet can create their form. But what if you want to change the way how your forms look or behave? In this article, we'll show you how to customize your forms on forms.app, so they look and work the way you want them to.
Custom forms are forms that allow you to make changes according to your goals. There are many existing forms and customization features in forms.app. It is a great form builder that helps your design your forms online.
Custom forms help you stand out amongst other companies and forms with your uniqueness. Using one of the ready-to-go templates is a great source, but you can also create your own form from scratch. Nonetheless, form customization is something you do not need to worry about with forms.app.
There are numerous ways for one to customize their web forms. Here are the features of forms.app that works best for customizations:
If you have any more questions on your mind about how to make custom forms, you can visit the blog of forms.app today!
forms.app is a great source when it comes to making beautiful forms. And it offers its users many customization features. Moreover, it is very effortless to create your form with forms.app’s easy website. Now, let us see the steps for creating custom forms.
1. Go to forms.app and click on ‘Use template’ or go to ‘MyForms’ to start from scratch.
2. Click plus button to add a field. Decide on using what kind of questions for your forms. You can also make the fields ‘required’ if necessary.
3. Add descriptions to form fields if there is any need.
4. Set a condition to go into specific details and not to take up space with unnecessary questions. As it can be seen below, it is extremely effortless to set conditions on one or multiple questions at once.
5. Customize the colors, fonts, and theme of the form easily in the ‘design’ tab. You can also choose one of the existing images for the background.
6. When you are done with creating your form, open the form by clicking the 👁 (open the form) icon to see it completed.
7. Afterward, as the last step, embed your form to your website or share the unique link.
Making a web form is easy; making that form as effective as possible is equally effortless thanks to forms.app. Smart features of forms.app helps anyone who wishes to create their own form. And any person with a device can create a form with maximum results by having these tips in mind:
You can create your forms on any device, including your mobile phone. And, you can check out the tips to create exquisite forms on mobile and so much more on forms.app!
As we mentioned in this post, creating and customizing your web form takes only minutes. And it takes only seconds to share with your target audience. You can share your form by copying the unique link of your form on social media or via email. Or you can embed the form on your website for your web visitors to check out. When you embed your form in a visible place on your website with a big button, your website visitors will be excited to fill that form.
We created a ‘report an issue form’ just for you and you can either use it just like that or you can customize it according to your wishes by following the steps we mentioned above. You can easily import the form and share it with your audience.
Defne is a content writer at forms.app. She is also a translator specializing in literary translation. Defne loves reading, writing, and translating professionally and as a hobby. Her expertise lies in survey research, research methodologies, content writing, and translation.