Are you looking for a fun activity to celebrate pride month? Then here are your fun LGBTQ+ quiz questions!
The LGBTQ+ community has made great strides toward international acceptance for years. No matter how hard they tried for equality, they have achieved it until now; their war is not over yet. For that reason, this month is a month worth celebrating the community.
No matter how they identify themselves, everybody knows basic info about the LGBTQ+ community, but how much? To test your knowledge and have a good time, we have prepared for you 25+ fun pride quiz questions with answers!
An LGBTQ+ quiz, also known as LGBTQ+ trivia, is a game or competition that tests your knowledge about its flags, history, and fun facts about the LGBT community. The quiz can be prepared for entertainment or educational purposes (or both). However, LGBTQ+ trivia can be regarded as amusing rather than useful.
Trivia quizzes are an excellent way to spice up your friend group. Lots of facts or information can be asked in the LGBTQ+ trivia quiz; however, we have divided them into 3 different categories: fun LGBTQ+ quiz questions, questions about LGBT history, and questions about pride flags.
So, here are your 25+ fun LGBTQ+ quiz questions, and no worries, you can find the answers at the bottom:
Fun and pop culture questions are necessary and entertaining content of LGBT quiz games. If you especially follow the magazine news closely, we are sure that you will do an excellent job in this part of the LGBT+ quiz. Have a look at the fun pride trivia questions below:
1. Who did not declare that they are openly gay?
2. Who is considered as ‘Mother of Pride’?
3. Which country has never legalized being a gay woman?
4. Which city of the U.K. is regarded as the “gay capital”?
5. Who was the first winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race?
6. Which one is not a gay actress in the United States?
7. Who is not a gay talk show host?
8. Which celebrity is called out for homophobic comments?
9. Which one is not a lesbian couple?
10. Which band has a drag-concept music video?
Since the war on the LGBTs has been going on for years. Its history is also quite rich. In the LGBT history part, you can assess your knowledge about the dates or important events, including people and places, so it might be a little bit challenging. Check the LGBT quiz questions about history given below:
11. When was the first pride parade?
12. When was the Stonewall Riots?
13. Which country did first legalize same-sex marriage?
14. In America, when was the pride flag first flown?
15. When was the first Muslim gay wedding in the U.K.?
16. Who was the first lesbian Disney couple?
17. In which season Friends aired a lesbian wedding episode?
18. Who was the first gay Oscar winner?
19. When was the first gay bar opened?
20. When was the first gay movie, The Best Man, made?
Pride flags are really important for the LGBTQ+ community because each of the flags defines their identity. People have become so familiar with these pride flags that we witness that there are pride flags in the emojis section that are used to express them. Let's test how much you are familiar with pride flags. See the LGBT flag quiz questions given below:
21. What are the colors of the Trans Flag?
22. What are the colors of the Bisexual Flag?
23. How many colors does an LGBT rainbow flag have?
24. What are the colors of the Asexual Flag?
25. What are the colors of the Intersex Flag?
1. Jake Gyllenhaal
2. Brenda Howard
5. BeBe Zahara Benet
6. Priyanka Chopra
7. Jimmy Fallon
9. Gigi Hadid & Kendall Jenner
16. Amity & Luz
18. Jodie Foster
21. Pink, blue, white
22. Pink, purple, blue
24. Black, grey, white, green
25. Yellow & Purple
Solving a trivia quiz about LGBTQ+ is a marvelous activity to do in pride month and celebrating the LGBTQ community. You have the questions given below; now you want to create your quiz, but how?
No worries, because we will answer the question. Creating a trivia quiz about LGBTQ+ is a really easy task via an online tool like forms.app. As long as you follow 4 basic steps listed below, you will be able to create your own quiz easily:
The first step is to log in to your current account, but you can easily and quickly open one if you do not have any. Remember that you can get in by using your accounts on Facebook, Google, Apple, and Slack Overflow.
Register or log in to forms.app
form.app provides you with immediate benefits of forms.app AI’s simplicity and speed of usage. Choosing a template or starting from scratch are the other 2 options. If you start from scratch, you will have greater flexibility in customizing your survey. However, employing ready-to-use templates could produce positive results.
Choose a starting option
You can start editing your quiz once you have chosen your LGBTQ+ quiz questions. You will notice how the quiz appears good when you pay attention to the quiz’s layout and question choices. The rainbow theme can be added to your quiz for the pride month.
Add your LGBTQI+ trivia questions
After rechecking to prevent any mistakes, your LGBTQ+ trivia quiz is ready to be shared! You can share the trivia quiz via different platforms, including Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WordPress.
Preview and share your quiz
In this month, we celebrate and remember the diversity of our identities and how this diversity unifies us and beautifies us just like a rainbow. We hope that you can have an excellent and enjoyable pride month. While celebrating it, do not forget to check this article to see 25 fun pride trivia questions and answers!
Şeyma is a content writer at forms.app. She loves art and traveling. She is passionate about reading and writing. Şeyma has expertise in surveys, survey questions, giveaways, statistics, and online forms.