What is a Training Needs Assessment Survey?
A training needs assessment Survey is a tool that determines the current levels and competencies of individuals when it comes to their requirements for further occupational skills. It may be useful to many companies because it can offer a great many different conveniences to employers and their HR departments to further enhance the qualifications of their employees. And if you are a company looking for such an assessment, look no further. Let’s take a look at how to form a training needs assessment survey on forms.app!
- Use this training needs assessment survey template by clicking on the “use template1 button
- Start editing the content and add your own questions.
- Customize the design of your survey
- Adjust form settings to fine-tune your surveys
- You can also use some additional features (such as a calculator) to obtain a more tangible output.
- Go to the share and choose a sharing method