What is a school withdrawal form?
A school withdrawal form is an online document that students or their parents fill out to withdraw from the studentship. You can collect the relevant information of the students with this form and keep track of the withdrawal process.
How to create a school withdrawal form on forms.app
Apart from the school withdrawal form template, you can find many form templates that will be useful to your academic institution on forms.app. You can use these templates as a base to build and design according to your needs. Now, follow the steps below and create your form:
- Use the school withdrawal form
- Add, delete or move the form fields on the Edit page
- Add your logo or change the colors and theme on the Design page
- Adjust the settings on the Settings page
- Choose a sharing method on the Share page