How to create foster care application form
With pet adoption application forms, animals find their new homes faster. In this process, it is very important to get the information of those who want to adopt. Because we do not want to entrust animals to a bad environment. Now let's look at the stages of creating these forms.
- Choose the template for the foster care application form.
- Add form fields or use the fields from the ready-made template.
- Make customization your form.
- Add your logo to represent your institution.
- Add a “Thank you” or “Welcome” page.
- Adjust your notification settings.
- You can share your form URL or place it on your site using the form link.
Questions to ask in the foster care form
Although it may seem easy to adopt animals from a far, we must see them as our children and reach the seriousness of the situation. We must recognize the applicants for adoption and entrust them with confidence. Here are a few questions you can use in your form to get get to know them:
- Personal information(name,phone number,address, etc.
- Home situation(rent,own,live with parents,others…)
- Homes activity level(busy/noisy , comings/goings)
- Do you have someone allergic to animals in your house?