What is audience evaluation feedback?
Audience evaluation feedback is the rating and evaluation that the audience gives you after any presentation, training, or conference. With all the feedback given to you here, you will be able to see your target audience, their needs, and your own shortcomings. In this way, you can make innovations for yourself and your brand. Visit forms.app to access all evaluation forms.
How to create your own audience evaluation feedback form?
Speaking effectively in front of the public reflects your stance. On the other hand, audience evaluation feedback forms allow you to see your shortcomings and mistakes after each presentation or speech. Thanks to this, you can achieve great results by making a few small changes. Now let's look at the steps to create a form with forms.app's free templates.
- Step 1. Select the audience evaluation feedback form template.
- Step 2. You can change the questions and ratings in the template. Or you can add.
- Step 3. You can add conditions to low ratings and find out why.
- Step 4. Customize your form. You can add a logo that represents your brand or you.
- Step 5. Add a "Welcome" page, a "Thank you" page, or a private message for audiences.
- Step 6. From the settings page, turn on the notification settings