Websites and apps are indispensable for companies and businesses. Following and checking them regularly in order to increase success by using strategies is the key part. Reaching that key is as simple as creating a good in-app survey!
Providing a service to your existing or potential customers is not a sufficient reason to please them because there may be some disruptions and deficiencies in the service. These deficiencies can only be noticed and improved with feedback from your visitors.
So, in this article, you will find 55+ excellent app survey question examples to use in your software with step-by-step instructions to achieve your goal!
Customer feedback relevant to the goods, services, or user experience is gathered through in-app surveys. In-app surveys are documents that contain brief questions prompted contextually. They are one of the most effective instruments that support you the most when you begin testing your products or updating your service.
Survey questions for an app can be chosen as open-ended questions, multiple choices, NPS surveys, close-ended questions, or rating questions. The question type of the in-app survey can be decided only when regarding the survey responses and feedback.
Every SaaS business needs a well-prepared in-app survey in order to collect feedback according to the company’s or business’s needs and preferences. Survey questions and feedback surveys for app users are divided into titles according to their usage. You can make the changes to the question listed below according to your needs.
If you need excellent survey questions to ask in your software, check the list below:
User experience (UX) survey questions ask the user/customer about the app experience and performance. From the results, you can see the difficulties that users face, realize the lack sides of the app, and learn the users' favorite features. Here are the app user experience survey questions:
1. Overall, how do you rate your experience?
2. Did the help center answer your questions quickly?
3. Do you have any recommendations for improvement?
4. How do you feel about the experience of the app?
5. What is your least favorite feature?
App satisfaction or customer satisfaction questions test whether the app is helpful enough. Also, it checks whether or not it serves its purpose well enough. Qualitative feedbacks are a fantastic tool to increase success and sales rates. See the essential app feedback survey questions below:
6. Do you have any recommendations?
7. What makes us different from others?
8. What are the challenges you have faced so far?
9. Which feature do you think is the worst one?
10. How often do you use the app?
Users of the web or app might have difficulties or have some questions while using it. Support survey questions exist precisely for that reason. Asking some questions to the web user or app user might help them. Have a look at the must-ask support survey questions below:
11. Did you find what you are looking for?
12. Are you satisfied with the support service?
13. How do you rate the service from 1 to 10?
14. Do you have any questions for us?
15. Do you have any recommendations for the support service?
Mobile apps are an excellent way to reach people. With their simple usage, lots of people benefit from mobile apps every day. So, presenting them with a mobile app survey will make the app better and help to correct the deficiencies. You can find some mobile app survey questions below:
16. Do you use the app easily?
17. How do you rate the app?
18. Do you prefer the mobile or web version?
19. Do you encounter any difficulties while using the app?
20. What is your favorite feature on mobile?
Paying attention to the feelings, thoughts, comments, and feedback coming from the customers is an essential point for marketing. Responses to the market research questions may lead the business to act differently. These questions can be simple and established ones, such as Net Promoter Score, or complex ones that are specific to your application. For this reason, consider adding these app survey questions for your app users:
21. How do you find our prices?
22. How likely is it that you would recommend [company] to a friend or colleague?
23. Do you think the product is worth the money?
24. Would you consider choosing us again?
25. Does the app feel safe?
Collecting user feedback from the app survey questions for sales is a critical factor in sales rates. So, learning about the opinions, thoughts, and comments on the product, service or the factors that attract the sale has great importance for businesses. Check the app survey questions for sales below:
26. What are the reasons for choosing our product/service?
27. Which one do you think is the most crucial factor in sales?
28. Can we help you make a choice?
29. How could you be more satisfied with the sales?
30. What attracts you to purchase?
App onboarding questions collect basic feedback from the users of the app. However, these basic questions are important factors in successfully revealing the good and bad sides of the app to you. See the app onboarding survey questions listed below:
31. Do you think the app is easy-to-use?
32. How are you satisfied with the service so far?
33. How do you rate the usability?
34. Have you ever experienced any challenges while using the app?
35. Would you recommend the app to others?
The number of dating apps is increasing day by day, which means that competition also increases. It is necessary to present them with a good survey in order to stand out from other dating applications and increase the number of potential users. If you want to prove your dissimilarity, check these dating app survey questions:
36. How did you learn the app?
37. Do you recommend the app?
38. How often do you use the app?
39. Which one do you think is the app's best feature?
40. How many times have you ever gone on a date via this app?
Since the tendency of people to do fitness on their own has increased, the use of such apps has been very popular lately. To prove that you value the opinions and recommendations of the users of the fitness app, you can ask them fitness app survey questions:
41. Would you recommend the app to your loved ones?
42. Do you use the app regularly?
43. Which feature do you think is the best one?
44. Do you believe the usefulness of the app?
45. Would you like to share before and after results with us?
There are many food apps used by food lovers, and the number is constantly increasing. If you want to have a quality and popular food app, you need to keep up with some innovations, such as using a food app survey, and look at the questions for it:
46. How do you rate our service?
47. How do you rate the food?
48. What should we change?
49. Do you find the delivery fast?
50. Is the pricing an important factor for your purchase?
Users of healthcare apps can access the service they desire for their health; however, things might be wrong or not enough for the users. If you want to prevent this situation and create a better service for your app users, here are the survey questions for the healthcare app:
51. Have you realized the benefits of the app?
52. Did you follow the healthcare app’s instructions?
53. How does the app affect you?
54. Do you want to get more notifications from the app?
55. Did you set a goal in the app?
No matter what kind of in-app app you use, you will need a well-prepared in-app survey for your business in order to benefit from the positive outcomes of the survey. By using an online survey tool, such as forms.app, makes this process a lot faster and easier, as well as get you more response rates.
To do your job professionally and take into account the feedback coming from the users is possible by sharing an in-app survey with your audience. As long as you follow some basic steps given below, you can quickly get your online survey without losing time on coding:
The first step is logging into your current account; however, if you do not already have one, you might create an account quickly and effortlessly. Do not forget that you can log in via Google, Facebook, Apple, and Stack Overflow.
Create an account or sign in
Start creating with using AI if you want to take advantage of modern technologies. Additionally, if you want to decide on every element, you may start from scratch. Also, you can select ready-to-use product survey templates if you do not want to lose any time.
Choose how you like to create your in-app survey
The questions might be regarded as the essence of the survey. When choosing questions, keep in mind your preferences and aims. After setting your goal, you can choose the excellent in-app survey questions listed above according to your needs.
Add questions to your survey and change how it looks
We can say that this step is the makeup part. A well-designed survey is always one step ahead. For this reason, you can personalize your survey however you want. Do not avoid editing each detail, including font type and size, background, theme, colors, etc. Then, you can share the survey with the world!
Embed your survey to your app
The best part of online in-app surveys is to increase success and productivity without losing time and money. Maybe some think that creating the correct in-app survey according to your sector, aim, preference, or target might be confusing; however, you can find 55+ excellent in-app survey questions to ask in your software with tips and a perfect road map if you have read so far!
Şeyma is a content writer at forms.app. She loves art and traveling. She is passionate about reading and writing. Şeyma has expertise in surveys, survey questions, giveaways, statistics, and online forms.