What is a shortlisting form?
A shortlisting form is an online document used before moving on to the next step to determine the number of participants who met the requirements and will continue. A shortlisting form is used in the shortlisting process to shortlist candidates who match the desired criteria. You can easily collect the contact information of the candidates.
Why should you choose forms.app to build a form?
forms.app is a form-making tool that offers free registration form templates. With over 500+ premade templates, it's easy to find templates for anything you're looking for. You can easily drag and drop form fields to change them. And there are many design options to choose from on the Design page; you can change the background, form field’s shape, color, and so on. forms.app is also mobile-friendly, so you can check your form anytime, anywhere!
Expert tips for a better shortlisting form
You can start using the template you have chosen in forms.app right away. However, do not forget to edit some parts and design as you wish. In addition, consider some of the points below while creating your form to get more efficient and advantageous results.
- Use integrations to better analyze your results
- Enter the contact information of the people thoroughly
- Make sure to make a form field for alternate candidates
- Put a quota so that you can have only a limited number of people fill out your form
- Explain the purpose and method of this form by putting a welcome page