What is an online donation request form?
An online donation request form is a digital document used to collect donation requests for your business or charity organization from different institutions such as schools, NPOs, local organizations, charity events, etc. If you own a business or organization that is interested in making donations every once in a while, you can use a free online donation request form template to collect donation requests. With such forms, you can:
- Collect the donations requester’s name, institution, address, and other contact information
- Get to know about what kind of donation people are looking for
- Get all the requests together in one place and import them later if you need
How to create an online donation request form on forms.app?
Creating your online donation form on forms.app is pretty simple. You can start quickly with this ready-made template by clicking on the “Use Template” button above and then customize it according to your needs. You can customize your form in many different ways, such as:
- Adding new fields or modifying existing ones
- Customizing your form design elements such as theme, layout, border ratio, etc.
- Add Welcome and Thank you pages in form settings
- Set email or push notifications (for mobile app)
- Define publish and unpublish date
Say goodbye to donation request letters
Say goodbye to all the paperwork you deal with when it comes to accepting donation forms. Choose one of many form sample forms.app offers, create donation application forms or donation forms for raising funds, collect secure donations with PayPal and Stripe integrations, and do many other cool things online!