What is a client satisfaction survey, and why should you use it?
Market research is as important as human eyes in business life. It helps you see what your clients need or want. But what is the best way of conducting market research today? Of course, the answer is using an online client satisfaction survey. A client satisfaction survey is an extremely useful tool to measure how content your customers are with your company. Generally, it includes some basic questions about the services you provide or the products you sell.
With an online client satisfaction survey, you can collect customer feedback automatically. But this is only the beginning. Thanks to forms.app advanced options and easy-to-navigate interface, you will also have many advantages. For example, you can enable notifications for new submissions, view the results as a list, or enjoy the free statistics for the questions. To summarize why you should use a client satisfaction survey, 4 reasons are listed below:
- Keeping your current clients happy: By asking about their experiences and expectations, you will know why your clients use your services. This will allow you to maintain the current quality and keep the features that please your customers. And since you know their expectations, you will have a great chance to improve your services and products.
- Growing your customer base: As you learn which points you should focus on and act upon the customer feedback, you will make your current customers happier. One thing to remember here is that people tend to advise their friends to use the services or products they are happy about. So, a client satisfaction survey will help you reach more customers and keep the existing ones.
- Developing a better business strategy: Once you have measured client satisfaction levels, you can decide to stick with your current strategy or develop a better one. And customer satisfaction survey questions will help you determine which points you should focus on.
- Receiving feedback automatically: One of the best things about using an online survey is that it collects feedback for you. So, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy receiving feedback about the customer experience. Also, thanks to forms.app’s user-friendly interface, you won’t have a hard time reviewing the submissions either.
How to create a better client satisfaction survey?
Creating a free client satisfaction survey with a ready-made template is easy. But forms.app offers you more than that. Once you have opened the survey template for client satisfaction, you can easily edit the content and change the design according to your business. And there are a few tricks that will help you create an excellent client satisfaction survey for your business.
- Make sure the survey looks simple and short: People do not participate in surveys for mainly two reasons. The first one is the fact that they have really limited time. And the second one is they don’t want to spend this limited time filling out some long and detailed surveys. So, as you can’t do anything about the first reason, you should focus on making your survey shorter and simpler.
- Make sure your question has a purpose and refers to an issue: In order to assess the situation better, you need to make sure that each question refers to a specific aspect of your service. If clients are satisfied with similar things, you can easily see that without spending so much time reviewing.
- Make sure to add opinions or Likert scale questions: To reduce the review time and see the general image clearly, you can use the Likert scale. And these scales will also make your client satisfaction survey form easy to finish. So your clients can be easily convinced since it will take less time to finish the survey.
- Make sure to design your survey as engaging as possible: Having more responses and accurate answers partly depends on how your client satisfaction survey looks. So, you have to make your survey engaging by convincing people to fill it out and keep them focused. Fortunately, forms.app provides all the necessary options to make the designing process less-time consuming and easy for you.
- Make sure to use reliable market research metrics: Sometimes, measuring client satisfaction can be hard. This is especially true if the responses don’t have valuable information in them. Therefore, it may be useful to use some of the well-known metrics for client satisfaction, such as:
a) Net promoter score (NPS): Promoter score means the likelihood of your customers telling their friends or colleagues to use your services. For example, by simply asking, “how likely are you to recommend this product/service to a friend or colleague?” you can measure the net promoter score. And comparing this score with past months will help you determine the success of your brand.
b) Customer effort score (CES): Customer effort score tells how easy for your clients to use your services or products. In order to measure your score, you can easily ask, “How much effort did you put into using this service?” or “On a scale of 1-5, how fast were you able to solve your problem with this product/service?”.
How to customize your client satisfaction survey?
The customer satisfaction survey templates include all the required questions to measure the satisfaction rate of your clients. But adding some custom questions may help you get more optimized and better results. This way, you will have more accurate answers and clearly assess the situation. Also, you will be surprised when it will only take a couple of minutes to create your survey. Alongside countless handy editing options, you will have pretty useful features and quick solutions for designing your survey.
First of all, the client satisfaction survey template has a simple yet powerful design that can be suitable for general purposes. But you can also change how your form looks to make your survey customized and unique. Further, you will have immediate access to numerous survey themes and easy-to-use design options. So, you can easily choose one of them or change the different parts of your survey form manually. This online client satisfaction survey template will provide you with an easy survey-making process and more!