Do I need a contact form on my website?
Communicating with customers has many benefits for your business. By being available for suggestions, complaints, and offers, you will know the strong and weak points of your business and have the opportunity to connect with your customers. And creating a contact us form presents you with one of the best ways of doing this.
- Provide an easier way of communication: With contact forms, people will be able to send messages directly without opening any other website or application.
- Prevent spam and phishing emails: Spam and phishing emails often give people a hard time. But a contact-us form will reduce spam emails and prevent phishing or other scam attacks. Thus, you will feel more secure and confident when opening your emails.
- Provide a guideline for the messages: Sometimes, emails can be a mess, and the message cannot be clear as intended. Having a contact form will help you get more organized messages from your customers. Luckily, forms.app’s website contact form sample provides a perfect layout for direct messages.
- Get instantly notified: By having a contact form, you can enable push notifications or email notifications for form submissions. This way, you will be able to read your messages and take action instantly.
How to create a better website contact form
A website contact form may have different features according to your business or website type. Besides different designs, the question and field can be different as well. But considering a few common points can be fairly helpful. You can also check out our guides to create better contact forms in general.
- Show captcha: It is true that contact forms protect your inbox against spam emails. But have you ever thought about how to stop spam from your website contact form? It is actually easier than ever with the show captcha option. After selecting the website contact form template, enable it on the form settings and stop spam messages without effort!
- Auto-responses: By enabling the auto-response option, you will let people know you have received their message, thus preventing any unclarity.
- File upload: A file upload field will help you for many reasons. By uploading the necessary files, your customers can easily show the problems they are having (such as bugs or errors) and present their suggestions more clearly.
How do I create a contact form for my website?
If you are looking for sample contact forms for websites and various customization options, your search is over. forms.app’s free website contact form template comes with all the basic questions about contact details and a field for the message itself. So you can easily add it to your contact page and start using it within a matter of minutes. But forms.app also allows you to change the features of your form.
On the edit page, you can add and remove questions or edit the existing ones according to your preferences. Aside from email address or phone number, forms.app offers many question fields. For example, if you have a small business, you may consider the direct message options so that your customer can reach you via WhatsApp directly. Removing all the questions and adding only a message field and captcha for easier contact is possible as well.
How to design your contact us form
forms.app is a powerful forms builder with countless features. You can easily choose one of the free themes to have a head start or change every aspect manually to create the exact design you want. These themes and customization options will allow you to create form designs matching your website style.
You can find various options for colors, border shapes, fonts, and backgrounds on the design menu. Try applying different colors and fonts to blend the form into your website. In the same way, you may try adding image backgrounds for more unity with the web design. If you are a programmer, forms.app also provides you with a CSS tab for advanced designs.
How do I embed a contact form into a website?
After finishing the design, hit the eye button on the top to preview your form. There, you can see how the form will look on other devices and make sure that it is mobile responsive. If you are comfortable with the results, head over to the share page to embed your form into your website.
Click embed as Iframe to reach the code. After setting the right height and width for your form, you can copy and paste the embed code into your website. And that is all you have to do. Afterward, you can enjoy the messages from your customers. Select forms.app’s the ready-to-use template and create the best free contact form for your website.