What is an online feedback form?
An online feedback form is any type of form in which you collect feedback. It may be simply a contact form or more advanced ways of collecting feedback, such as customer satisfaction forms and customer feedback forms.
With an online feedback form, you can collect insights about many things, such as customer satisfaction with a product or service and how your employees feel about their tasks during busy weekdays. Plus, before sharing your feedback form, you should make sure that you prepared a possibly high-converting form by asking some questions yourself, such as:
- Is my feedback form easy to understand and answer?
- Did I include extra descriptions under each question?
- Do I force my respondents to answer questions completely?
- Did I use the conditions feature to receive high-quality feedback?
- Did I add fully customized Welcome and Thank you pages?
If your answers to all these questions are “YES,” then you should go ahead and enjoy collecting valuable feedback from your target audience.
Here's a quick tutorial on how you can create your own feedback form on forms.app:
How to get started with a feedback form template?
You can choose one of the feedback form templates in this category and start using it by clicking on the “Use Template” button. Once you get started with a template, you can always customize it in many different ways. You can modify existing fields or add new ones with just a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can follow these simple steps to get the best feedback:
- Ask straightforward questions such as “How did you find your experience with our application?”
- Give people space to express themselves in their own words with Short and Long text fields.
- Collect contact information and forward feedback to customer service to improve your business dynamically.
- Use more visualized and user-friendly forms of questions such as opinion scale, star rating, and picture selection.
Once you are all ready to go with your nicely customized and designed feedback form, you can go ahead and share it through your trusted channels for gathering feedback. You can also embed it to your website by just copying and pasting the embed code into your website’s HTML.